Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Week of Dates

I have a full dance card this week and it is nice. However, next week I am conflicted on how to handle something. You see, Adorable Country Boy is working nights this week so we chat in the morning. Hottie College Guy and I chat at night before bed. Next week Adorable is back to days...of course this may be a moot point if I run screaming from him Sunday. I just am not sure how I will juggle them if I continue to see both of them. None of them know about the other. Plan to keep it that way as long as possible or until I add a few to the graveyard.

Hot College Guy is actually in the lead at the moment. Surprising me most of all. He is from India and I like the exotic. He is very modern in his views and I enjoy the intellectual stimulation I get from our conversations. We are going out on Saturday nite. We seem to have a comfortable friendship and there is more to him than I first thought. Who knows what the hell will happen? I sure have no clue and well, don't need one at the moment. Just want to enjoy the ride.

I think Adorable will go by the wayside though. I will absolutely keep the date this time, but despite the sexual tension between us...when I compare our conversations to Hottie well, they lack something. And if he does have the deep country accent in person, well...I just can't deal with that. I have been searching for a way to let him down gently should I need to (maybe he won't even like me in person!). Should I tell him I am shallow and can't understand the accent? I just don't know if honesty is the best policy here...suggestions???

The rest of the dates this week are not very serious to me. I never thought I would take such a view of dates with men, but there it is for all the world to see. And, tomorrow nite is the meet up with Joseph to exchange our residual belongings. I will be coming from Larry the Cable Guy date and originally I was planning on going in jeans, but I think I will dress it up. I don't want Joseph back, BUT to see him pine for me just a little or see me look amazing for someone else...guess the little revenge bug is on full display here.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

You're diabolical, Sassy. Poor Joseph won't know what hit him.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Wow...what a schedule...better you than me! I'm so glad the weekend is around the corner. I'm so ready for Happy Hour. Take care of YOU!

*CHEERS*

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home