Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Lonely as Hell

Yup, it is wallow in self-pity week for the old Sassy Assy. Heard from Biker Dude and we are going to see each other for a final exchange of lingering items and he wants to tell me about his bike week in Fl. His best friend told him he was an idiot for letting me slip through his fingers. I don't see any reunions on the horizon though. I miss him, but he is not the right one for me. I just wish I could dislike him or something so it would not hurt so much and when I am alone in bed...not wishing he was there. I am still dabbling with the internet dating scene to take my mind off him. Got a nice chatty friendship going on with Mr. Gorgeous Entrepreneur out of Ohio and a date with a local guy. I am not real excited over the latter, but oh well. I spent the weekend wondering if I did the right thing with Adorable Country Boy. I mean what if he had some dentistry work or something?

I have a great group of gals to support me, but they never seem available when I need them the most. My issue. I think I need a vacation.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

vacation and VODKA.
many olives and good tan.
i'm telling ya...we should have a meeting of the single girls club ;)

8:45 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Oh, man. Sassy, if you start dating again before you recover emotionally you're gonna regret it!

Listen to Roselle up there. Martinis and a tan will do you some good.

11:00 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Rosell,
Lets hit girl...I am game.

Utenzi,
I know, I know, but.....

11:32 AM  
Blogger Fatman said...

Listen: All guys are annoying and they smell funny. You don't need another one in your life if you're still emotionally attached to the last one. Unless you've locked your keys in the car or something. I'm with Utenzi here. Maybe embrace celebacy for a month or so. And, yes, the vodka too.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home