Friday, March 09, 2007
Aura'nt You Beautiful

Tonight Ryan & I took her nephew out to eat. At the end of the meal, this woman who was sitting at the table behind us stopped in front of me to compliment me on my shoes. She then handed me this flyer and told me she had just opened her business and I should come by to see her. I looked down and see that she is a psychic. Now, I am not into all that, I don't read my horoscope, and I know next to nothing about astrology, etc. So I just smiled at her and thanked her. She said to me, "I have a lot to tell you, so I really want you to come see me. You don't need to tell me anything...I tell you." So again I thanked her and said "Okay". She then says "You have one of the most beautiful auras I have ever seen. You have a big heart and you are very peaceable. You yearn for peacefulness in your life and it is going to happen. Also something you are working on that is artistic is going to be very successful. This year you will get some things you have wanted very much and you will not be conflicted and pulled in so many directions like you have been."

I am taking it all with my usual grain of salt. But hey, how often does a girl get told that she has one of the most beautiful auras around????

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger RW said...

If she doesn't make it in the astral projection field she can always sell shares in Nigerian gold mines...

10:44 PM  
Blogger David said...

HEY! I told you that you had a beautiful aura a long time ago, and even your blog name reflects that nickname. Oh wait. I said you had a nice ass, not aura. My bad.

11:31 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

So they're called auras, are they? You've already told us about their bounty and beauty, Sassy. I'm glad others are noticing too.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Strange compliment. But yeah, that's pretty cool.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

You should have taken your auras out on the town at the body and spirt convention in Raleigh last weekend. WHo knows maybe you would have been a psychic-magnet , instead of your usual title (pycho-magnet). Hey, it would be a step up, right?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Fatman said...

Sounds like a hippy pick-up line.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home