Wednesday, February 21, 2007
What You Don't Know May Scare You

My boob-lovin' friend Dave Meme'd me so here it goes on 5 things you don't know about me:

1. I was a waitress at Chi Chi's (anyone remember this place?)for one night. I crash landed a tray containing 5 fajita platters all over the dining room and I fled the restaurant in embarrassment.

2. I was frightened of red turtlenecks growing up.

3. I wore my first bikini when I was 3 while in Acapulco, Mexico (I was a cutie!).

4. I failed every math test in algebra and had to be tutored. My teacher allowed me to retake every test and I made a passing grade.

5. I am totally crushing right now on this Brit I met. Those sexy accents!!!!!!! Whoo baby!

Go, thrive, prosper with these nuggets of information.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

sassy! OMG, i have been lounging languidly in my new black silk sheets - a 100% sassy-inspired purchase...and i LOVE IT!!!!

thank you thank you thank you! ;)

9:14 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle, you will never want to leave your bed again!

8:27 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm trying--and failing--to understand a fear of red turtlenecks, Sassy. Would you care to elaborate?

2:07 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...well, red reminded me of blood and it never failed that when a turtleneck was being put on me that it got caught and I could not breathe...red turtleneck=death.

3:06 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Oh, I see. LOL

10:33 AM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Have a great weekend!

*CHEERS*

1:12 PM  
Blogger David said...

Great list!! Loved the part about the boob loving friend named Dave. Sounds like a helluva guy :-)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home