Friday, January 26, 2007
Booby Trapped

Little Mandy has a fascination with my breasts. One day we were in McPlayHell land and I was just looking around while she was scampering about the slides. The next thing I know the little sprite is beside me and has launched her hand down the keyhole neck of my sweater. I got her under control and looked around to see if anyone noticed her trying to haul my PT's (phenomenal tits for the new readers) out of my bra & sweater--sure enough--a mother was standing in the corner and she smirked and nodded to me as we made eye contact.

So, of course, I tell Joseph about the booby incident and his reply was that his daughter had good taste and it is something he considers doing from time to time!

Anyway, last weekend I was helping Mandy get her jammies on and I was leaning over to get her feet in when I feel a hand down my shirt. She says, "I want to see your red booby thing, all of it, I want to see your boobies". Well, we had to have a conversation about those being MY red booby things and not hers.

Ah, the joys of children. I could understand the obsession if her mother was flat chested, but she is not. I could understand the obsession if Mandy were younger and still breast-feeding. I am afraid to wearing anything other than turtlenecks with her out in public.

She is a sweetie though. When Joseph went to get her last week, she kept asking if I was going to be at his apartment when they got there. When I finally got there, you would have thought I was Queen Sheba with the fab reception I got from her. We played Candyland and Barbies for a while until I needed some adult activities. The next morning she came flying into the bedroom--not to snuggle with daddy--but to snuggle with Sassy. Poor Joseph was feeling a bit put out that she wanted me and not him. I made it a bit of a joke and said to Mandy, "Daddy is being silly...he thinks you love me more than you love him, but we know better don't we?"

Both Joseph & I have been very ill with the nasty cough stuff going around so we have been taking turns looking after each other. His birthday was a little more lowkey than I had planned because we just did not have the energy to do more than sit zombielike on the couch and watch a movie while eating homemade chicken soup.

Well, that is the update from the Sassy domesticland.

Kiss noises to everyone!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I can't blame Mandy a bit. Most guys want to do the same thing but realize that too many women carry guns. Dammit. And then there's the police thing too. Mandy's lucky she can still get away with it! LOL (Joseph is lucky too!)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Hey amiga! I am finally back after some time away from the blogosphere and I see that I have totally been out of the loop! Aieee!

As for little Mandy, such a fascination is oh so normal! If you knew just how many times I have been baby handled by my lil' bohemians! It has, thankfully, been fazed out but every once in a while my daughter will run over and give my little girls (yes, I can face reality and mine are of the smaller variety though it suits me just fine since bigger models bounce waaay too much for my sporty life... I should know, I went up from little B's to practically double D's in my pregnancies) a squeeze before running off giggling away! When she was smaller, almost two, she wanted to give them a quick suck and then would run away... but I understand that it is easier for them to do that with me seeing that I am their mother and so your talk with Mandy was quite well done and appropriate at that!

Just know that their fascination with such things and ease of wanting to touch your breasts is simply a sign of how comfortable and close she feels to you!

As for the cough thing? Dios mio! Here's to much speedy healing my dear friend! Besos!

1:49 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I would take double D's, my dear Miz B...I am 42F at last measure. Can you believe they even make "F" cups...of course, I have to order my bras from UK, because they are the only ones who make attractive sexy bras in that size.

11:18 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

F? Dig you say friggin' F, Sassy? I thought the only women who had F's were ones with like an 80 in front. So fat that you'd think the breasts were just another roll. Wow.

Incredible as that is (those are?) I hope that carrying around all that wonderful weight doesn't hurt your back. I certainly don't want you to suffer regardless of how much beauty you're adding to the world. ;-)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home