Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Buddha Speaks, Sassy Listens

Well, Buddha Bong has kicked a little Sassy Ass about her half-assed blogging ways.

Really, I could write a million things on my blog, but they would all be sappy rather than sassy. Domesticity has struck the Queen with a vengeance. With the new domestic arrangement has come a marked lack of time. I have two weeks worth of clothes to hang up. My laundry got done only because Joseph insisted on taking care of it for me (gotta love that man!). We have been running around like wild banshees getting things together for the girls and Xmas.

Last night we celebrated our one month anniversary. It was coincidental...we had discussed in the beginning that we were not going to do such things...gone to curb like so many of our other "not gonna do" list: leaving personal items at each other's house, driving each other's vehicles, speaking of long term commitment. He bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and I was driving this sweet machine the same day. Joseph decided his rule of no personal items left behind was "idiotic" (I already thought so, I just have never voiced it). Neither one of us can imagine not being together years from now...we complement each other so well.

Have I mentioned that my man can write? He wrote a short story for me. I was totally blown away. Did I also mention that I was so freakin turned on when he came roaring up the driveway over the weekend in his black leather biker outfit riding his smokin purple Harley? I was ready to jump his bones right then and there, but sadly we had to defer that until less people were around. I was sick on Sunday and he took real good care of me. I keep finding reasons to fall in serious like (I can't bring myself to say the other "L" word and neither can he)with my Joseph.

Bible Boy has been rearing his head via IM's. I just ignore them and hope he will go away. The declarations of undying love are a bit premature and irritating. Ex has reared his ugly head a couple of times too. March cannot get here too soon. You will be hearing my celebration party across the globe.

We will have Mandy with us beginning tonight through Sunday morning. What is it about the 4 year old set that they have the god-given right to suck the energy right out of their caretakers so they can hoover through their toys? Kasey will be with us over the weekend, possibly being joined by some of Joseph's family (his brother & sister who are into swinging--and no, that is not a family tradition)and a few of his friends. We are trying to plan a ski weekend in January for just the two of us for Joseph's birthday. I asked for a list of three things he wanted for his birthday. Can you guess what his response was? 1. Sassy naked 2. Sassy naked 3. Sassy naked. I told him I wanted a new list...I mean with that list he is getting his birthday gift virtually every day of the year.

We have also been forging our own set of traditions. Joseph is a man of tradition and we have drifted into our own special traditions...wine with every meal, a kiss before we eat, his morning coffee.

Hope ya'll have a wonderously happy holiday season!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Hey chica! I am so happy to hear that all is going well for you guys! May it continue down that route always!

Have a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with and sustained by the faboo "like" that will soon give way to the other L word if it hasn't already! WOOH TO DA HOOH!

And if you get a little chance, drop by for a little announcement before Navidad!

Besos and blog more dammit cause I miss you!!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger David said...

WOW. That is all I can say Sassy. I am so happy for you, you have NEVER sounded this happy. I hope ya'll have a great Christmas.

7:04 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You do bring up a good point, Sassy. Some sass is more interesting than sappy but don't let it concern you. We're happy for you even if the writing suffers a bit. ;-)

Congrats and feel free to share that "gift" with your loyal readers. *blush*

10:57 AM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

*CHEERS*

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

1:07 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Happy New Year!!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bohemians sure miss the funkified Sassyassy!

Where you at???

Happy New Year sweet friend!

1:46 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

wait until he introduces the 'pull my finger' tradition before bed lol

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home