Sunday, November 19, 2006
So Much Time, So Little News

WOW! I have been nominated for the
2006 Weblog Awards. So if you like my blog...head on over there. I am not sure who Greg is, but he nominated me...thanks a bunch!

The dating shoes did not quite make it to the box. I chatted with Harley man for 2 hours Saturday nite. It was a blast...he has a great sense of humor and is very easy to chat with. He thought the same about me. We then chatted for about 45 minutes this morning and ended up meeting for coffee. We spent two delightful hours together and as a bonus, he is a computer guy, so he tweaked my laptop for me. I got home and he sent me an IM to tell me how wonderful I looked and that he had a great time with me. Our next date is dinner sometime soon. Our date after that will be him cooking me dinner at his house and watching a movie. Kudos for Ryan for insisting I answer his email.

I got another wink from a Jeffrey. He is three hours from me, kinda cute. Wants me to come see him...not sure about that, but I agreed to chat with him sometime.

I have not kicked bible boy to the curb. I just feel so darn sorry for him and he did attempt to show up Saturday morning to help me move my furniture. However, a gal-pal rearranged her schedule and we had it finished by the time he showed up. So we are chatting last nite and he tells me he went on two meet-n-greets with potentials from the dating site we use. I asked if he had a good time. I am all for him seeing others. He then proceeds to tell me that they did not compare to me: not as sexy, not as fun to be with, not Sassy...

Dave, your comment on my last entry...I am certainly not lacking in dates and frankly, I thought I would be dateless for a long time to come. It is a nice feeling to have dates. I was just Mz. Crabcakes on Friday thanks to the ex. I went home, chilled, did homework, and went to bed early and that did wonders.

Bible boy finagled a dinner invite out of me for tomorrow nite for leftover Sassy Lasagna. I think Harley man will be calling tomorrow or the next day to arrange our date. Life is good at the moment.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well maybe bible boy turned to the bible to help him with his drinking problem?? Maybe he is struggling with both and that is why the double personality thing?? But I am glad to see you having fun, meeting new and exciting people. I didn't doubt for a minute you would have dates. I mean come on. You are sweet, you are funny, you are very beautiful, you are sassy AND TWINS!!!

LOL

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the nomination...i wish my blog was cool like that!

5:03 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

ooh congrats on the bloggie!!!
poor bible boy, he's probably sneezing from all the vibes we're sending his way!!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks for the nomination yourself. I'm not much of a diarist, but I guess I sort of treat mine like a diary if you think about it.

Poor bible boy... :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Fatman said...

Oh congrats on the nomination. I don't know what that means on the whole scheme of things but you can slip it into conversation from time-to-time.

At the voting booth
Sassy (to man in booth next to her): Oh...I don't know who to NOMINATE. So many...decisions. Just like the time I got NOMINATED for the 2006 Weblog Awards.
Man: Get away from me.

At the restaurant
Sassy:...so many choices. But only one correct one. Just like the 2006 Weblog Awards where I...
Waiter: Just order the damn soup lady!

...and so on and so forth. I don't know who the other nominees are but for a small fee I can make it so they can't type for a while.

ps- Oooh a Harley ridin', computer expert. Nice.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I was wondering where you were! And oooh! Now I know! Harley man sounds great and I am glad to see you back to your positive self! take care of you and then live it up! Besos...

And YES! Congrats on then nomination!

4:43 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Fatman...you get my nomination for funniest comments on this blog entry. You are a trip! Hope we meet someday.

Dave...you give good ego

Brie...I think you have a cool blog.

Roselle..thanks chica!

Greg...I love your reviews!

Mz. B--stay tuned for more Harley stories...we are talking every day.

11:43 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I am not single but maybe I can be vicariously through you....let the part seing on!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Seems like you're busy! Glad you're back into the swing of dating and being single. Ready for Turkey Day?

Take care of YOU!

*CHEERS*

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home