Monday, November 06, 2006
Movin Up

So...I am going to have to change bible boy's nickname (he is not as he seems and that is a good thing). I just have not decided what that name will be yet. Booty call boy? Babelicious boy? Loverboy? Time will tell. For now, he will be #1 boy. #1 wants to whisk me off for a weekend. I said (drumroll please) yes.

What has changed Sassy? you ask as you scratch your heads in puzzlement. I don't know, except to say that we have been doing a lot of talking and the more we talk, the more I like him. And that spark that was missing? It was just a delayed ignition. So perhaps, just perhaps I have the right combo: hottie + respect + available + great sex?????

Most importantly, he understands where I am at right now and there is no pressure from him. He is letting me advance the friendship as fast or slow as I want. How can I resist someone who thinks I am a sex goddess? For now, for today, it is enough.

(Sassy smiles to herself)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

oooh sounds positively stupendous! have an amazing time!

4:16 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I see a horrible collision of Sassy hitting reality in a week or two. Have fun while it lasts! On the other hand, maybe you are ready to settle down now and Bible Boy's view of the future might just meet your preferences. LOL

11:17 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle..I plan to.

Utenzi--you cut me deeply. I think I am in reality. Sometimes all it takes is a conversation or two!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I don't agree with Uteni at all... you had reservations yet kept an open enough mind to proceed and give it all a try. I would not have done that and I applaud you for that! Shows you ARE in reality and taking it slow to see if what you need and want will be met... where is reality missing???

Nope! You are doing GOOD sistah! Here's to much sizzle and beauty for you my sweet friend!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Fatman said...

I think one of the reasons I never comment on my personal life (unless the embers of the relationship has long, long died out) is that, like your case with Bible Boy, you have to think of an apt nickname for the person you're talking about depending where you are in your relationship. Without giving too much away. So the names go from 'Cute Person I Met at the Cafe' to 'Hot Person Who Bought Me Dinner' to 'Potential Marriage Material' to 'Recently Dumped' and eventually to 'Deranged Psychopath Who Stalks Me Daily And Wears A Nightvision Goggle And Probably Carries a Knife.'

That's a typical blogging dilemma.

3:26 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Miz B as usual you put things in perspective.

Fatman - aint that the truth

8:44 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

Sounds like Bible boy changed courses along the way. Some crazy breakfast cereal commercial comes to mind....not just wholesome goodness. Have fun. ;)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home