Thursday, October 26, 2006
Melange

WORK:
Right now is a very exciting time for me and it has nothing to do with men! I have had this awesome idea for a business for 10 years, but it was really just a germ of an idea until about 6 months ago when it became a very insistent thought. I just wanted to find a partner because it is a large undertaking and I wanted someone to help with the burdens & joys. Last week something really incredible happened! At school, we have study teams and we had a fellow student join our team for the current class only. So we are sitting at the coffee shop where we meet as a team to work on our projects and she said something. I frankly cannot remember what she said, but I got home and the lightbulb went off in my head and I said "She is the ONE". So I approached her the next night and asked her if she would be interested in being my business partner. This girl is as enthusiastic as I am about the whole idea. We are now an LLC and we should have everything in place by January 1. I cannot believe I am finally seeing the realization of this dream. It is fantabulous!

MEN & SEX:
I am getting a bit perturbed...do men really care so little about their partner's sexual enjoyment? Is it all about them getting jacked off and to hell with our needs? Isn't being married to a man 8 years with very little sex and less concern for my desires punishment enough? Must I also endure it now???? Please, someone, anyone, give me a ray of hope here.

PLAY:
A few of my favorite new things
1. this boot is made for walking (not)

boot is made for walking

2. Moroccan lamp for the bordello glow


moroccan lamp

3. The curves got it going on


bombe chest

4. Hollywood Glamour/Silk Sheets


hollywood glamour

5. Favorite new artist find: Lou de Vignac


Lou de Vignac 1

Lou de Vignac 2

There you go! Some really cool purchases that are jazzing my new apartment up. Toodles! Have a great weekend everyone! I know I am going to. :)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Beautiful finds! Your apartment must look sooo fab!

YAY on the business opportunity! I am dying to know what it is! Get it launched, don't say a word so no one steals it and then DISH DAMMIT!!!

As for men... so glad to not be out there! I feel for ya sistah!

9:52 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Miz B--if I had the funds I would buy your Spanish house...I was on the virtual tour this morning and I have to say, the pool really grabbed me along with the fireplace! As soon as I have my biz launched I will fill you in.

9:57 AM  
Blogger David said...

WOW! Those are some really pretty things in your apartment! Loved them all. Best of luck with the launch!

11:59 AM  
Blogger David said...

Uhh not sure how I missed the whole Men & Sex topic, but I did until the 2nd read. No you should not have to endure that, not in 8 years of marriage not on a one night stand not ever. There are men out there that are not like that. I could go on and on even had a really good joke but see how polite I am? Those classes my wife has me in are really paying off!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Hope is over rated, Sassy-Patootie. It just encourages more hope so in the end it's hopeless. My sex advice? Just move on and get a few cats.

One of us has been bad here. That picture of your Morrocan lamp looks surprisingly like the one I have in those desktop pics you commented on the other day. Have you been in my place--or was I in yours? LOL

Actually the lamp in my pics was at my girlfriend's place but it looks a lot like the one you have, S-A.

9:32 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Sshhh Utenzi...that was suppose to be a secret!

1:20 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well try as I might I can't remember my joke anymore! I am sure it had something to do with you jacking off guys though. (From your post of course!)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home