Sunday, October 22, 2006
Chris Kelley Chris

My weekend has been chock full of frustration: sexual and blogger. What the hell is going on with blogger? This is the first time I could get on all weekend and it has taken 20 minutes!

I met Kelley, my new internet beau, on Saturday for coffee. He was very nice looking, dressed very stylish. He is obviously a tit-man because for the first ten minutes he could not pry is eyes off the girls. When I could finally get him to refocus on my face, we had a very nice, friendly conversation. I agreed to a date for next weekend and then bam! He went off on this conversation about this religious (Hallejuah) diet he will be going on when he turns 39 next Saturday--not just the diet, but he got preachy too. Well, I went from being in no hurry to leave, to looking at my watch ready to bolt. I am not a religious person at this point in my life and the last thing I want is a religious man in my life. I fled the scene as kindly as I could. I headed for the grocery store and realized that Chris had called while I was with Kelley. I called him back and we talked for over an hour. Thank goodness he is as non-religious as I am. Back to Kelley, though. I got home and sent him an email thanking him for the nice time at the coffee shop. I then told him I was not compatible with him on a religious level and that if it bothered him I would understand if he cancelled the date. He emailed back and thanked me for my honesty and said it did not matter to him. Date next Sunday is still on. Maybe I will indulge in a little garlic--will that work on overly-religious people too?

So, the condoms continue to collect dust. Chris did not come over and it was for admirable reasons. He told me he did not trust himself to be alone with me right now for the girlfriend's sake. However, he did ask if we could be friends and give it some time. We are going out for coffee on Wednesday night. I stopped in to see him this evening as he was closing the bookstore. He had to drive me to my car because the entrance I came in was locked when we left. So we really really really tried to behave but we are having a hard time keeping our hands and lips to ourselves. I just love a man who knows his Kama Sutra. We peeled ourselves off of each other and parted company, but it was damn hard. We contemplated going back to his place which was two minutes away, but we decided it was not the wise thing to do. Sexual tension sure makes for some pretty intense foreplay. The more I talk with him, the more I want him. He is the only man I have ever met who watches totally sucky movies because the cinematography is great. Not to mention that his kisses are fab and he smells heavenly (amber & sandalwood). In fact, I still smell him on my clothes...still feel his lips on mine, feel his lips on my neck...I have it bad, don't I????

In the meantime, I am waiting to hear back from Max the Italian stud...he asked me out and then never got back to me on specifics. He went up to NYC this weekend and I had a few "Unknown" callers, but no phone messages from him. Have I been ditched????

Additionally, Philip a new guy from the personals site has expressed a very strong interest in getting to know me. He is cute, but lives in DC. We shall see where our chats get us.

It looks like another feast week in the Sassy Dating World. Which could just as easily become a starvation fest...Wednesday is just too far away.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger The Hatleyman said...

Really religious dudes suck in bed from what I hear...too little foreplay and too much praying makes for a limp wee-wee.

8:56 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hmm I know, I know I always say the wrong thing. But the guy at the bookstore just sounds too smooth to me. Are you sure he is not married? I know it sounds crazy but does he only call you from work? Ever call him at home? Just seems weird to me that he hasn't come over and cracked open that box (of condoms!!! perv!) Just seems to be playing it too safe or something. Hmm might be way off base but it does sound fishy to me.

1:08 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Hatleyman--Amen!

David, Nope, I have his home number, I have called him there. He really is torn because of the girlfriend...she came into his life when he was down and he is loathe to just dump her. He is the real mccoy. Thanks for the concern though.

4:12 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well that is GREAT to hear. I was really worried about that. But I am VERY glad I am wrong :o)

4:27 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Whoa sounds like you really got it goin' on!

SassyAssy has her groove on.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Wow. I haven't been able to be on the computer so much, but I feel caught up now and this chris situation sounds pretty steamy. Youy keep teling me bboks to read and I still have some to catch up on. I'm reading the ones by the lady that wrote In Her Shoes. I read The Devil Wears Prada and Everyone Worth Knowing. I also have On Beauty. Once I catch up I have to get the ones you've recommended. Thanks by the way. None of my friends here read or have ideas about what is new out there. I have to put your link back up too.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

WOW! I didn't know you officially placed yourself on the top shelf! You go, Miss Thang...work it, work it!

All in time. Things will happen when it's time for hot diggity doggy lust.

I'm glad you're enjoying the choices of shopping again. If only men could be like shoe shopping. Shoes are better than sex...you can never fake the purchase of a good pair of shoes!

Let's go shopping, okay? Love ya!

*CHEERS*

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home