Sunday, October 08, 2006
All Keyed Up

I was rushing around this morning looking for my keys. I was running a bit late for my brunch date and of course, the keys were missing. My apartment is a mess with me still unpacking the million boxes I have stacked up in every available space. Then I flashed back to a week ago when the same thing happened and I thought, "No way, I did not do that again!" I unlocked and opened my door and voila! there they are hanging in the lock. Thank goodness I live in a very safe complex, but what must the neighbors think? I might as well hang a sign out--thieves welcome--take some boxes.

I am sure my neighbor, Mikey, would gladly tell me what he thinks. He stopped me as I was going out this afternoon and we played 20 questions: Where are you going? Why? Where is that at? Do you like to go there? Mikey is this adorable 4 year old across the hall. Everytime he sees me he says, "Hey I know you, you have been bringing boxes up here. Lots of boxes." Very perceptive Mikey, it is a shame you aren't 20 years older and able to help with those boxes.

I got caught up on Lost. I was a bit disappointed because my favorite actor only made a cameo. I am in serious lust for Naveen Andrews. He is the epitome of sexy gorgeousness for me. I first saw him in Kama Sutra--A Tale of Love and he does things to me. I read in one of his interviews that he loves to do nude scenes. Yeah baby! I am getting all warm & tingly just thinking about that! I am off to a cold shower.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

hehe! oh for dreamy men!
i never caught onto the lost craze and now i fear i'm too late.

how'd the lunch date go?

6:14 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Lunch date was okay...nothing worth blogging about.

It is never too late for Lost--the storyline keeps changing and even regulars have a hard time keeping up.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home