Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Ugh!

My day just sucked. First, my client handed me a new list of "priorities". Now I don't mind priorities, but they cannot all be the number 1 priority like he wants. This conversation took place at 7am. I don't even know if I was really awake yet, so maybe it was just a nightmare...that continued.

At noon, the hubby calls to berate me and reiterate I need to get my "crap" out of the house (like yesterday). So, I call the retail store to tell them that I would not be able to come in either tonight or Saturday because I have to finish moving or else. My supervisor screamed at me that this was not acceptable. I don't normally call last minute like this, but I really would like to have my stuff and if I leave it there much longer, hubby will toss it all. I also worked a mother-lode for the store during August--the month I had off from school and planned to use that time to pack...did not happen because of my work schedule. So, I sent a resignation letter to my boss at the store. This job was a fun thing to do, but the time has come to move on. I make more money doing accounting & consulting rather than ring up a bunch of bitchy, witchy, grumpy customers.

Now that I have my griping out of my system, I have to say, that I have three really terrific people in my life at the moment and I want to honor them: Ryan, Opal, and Sherry. These girls have been working their ass off right beside me to get packed, moved, and unpacked. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. Of course, the added bonus for them helping me is what I call the "bootcamp workout". I live on the third floor of a walk up...mix that with many many boxes and legs, butt, biceps get a major toning.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Xavierism said...

Bum boo bum. It'll get better. Storms before the Salsa!

Keep the faith!

Muah******************

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

1:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww =(
Dont worry girl, it can only go up from here.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home