Thursday, September 21, 2006
Wicked Good


I love to read (just ask everyone who has hauled my boxes of books up to my apartment). I discovered audiobooks earlier this year. I always sniffed with disdain at books on tape because I love the aroma of a new book, the smoothness of the paper, and the illustrations on the book jacket. I like the actual process of reading and turning the pages. Well, many months later and I have accumulated a stack of audiobooks. The current one is the book Wicked by Gregory Maguire. The very Wicked that the Broadway play is based on. This book is a fascinating peek into the land of Oz and how the Wicked Witch came into being. I find myself whisked off to Oz everytime I get into my car. This is a must-read or must-listen. SassyAssy gives 3 thumbs up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

On long trips sometimes a good mystery or something to listen to on the trip helps break listening to the same songs on different stations the whole way there.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home