Saturday, September 23, 2006
You Are Cordially Invited!

To SassyAssy's Pity Party.

I hate chaos and my apartment is the epicenter of chaos right now. I just want to get unpacked and settled in...but my god! I have so much stuff. I took 4 bags of clothes to Goodwill and I have two containers of books to take to the used bookstore. I have so much art and craft stuff that I just cannot part with. I still have a motherlode of stuff to haul out of the hubby's house before he dumps it on the lawn. I have a friend coming to install my closet organizer tomorrow, so I should be able to get the bedroom straight.

I slept most of my day away today...I just could not deal with the emotional morass I am in. I am worried about SassyKat. I left her behind with her sister (my stepson's cat) because I did not want to separate the kitties and I knew my stepson wanted to keep them together. I made him promise to watch after SassyKat so hubby would not be mean to her. I go over to the house today and the house was hot--no a/c on, no windows opened, the food & water bowl empty--and both hubby & stepson are gone for the weekend. I rectified the situations, but still I am worried. SassyKat is my baby. I guess once I get my apartment in order I will move her in.

My fingers and toes need some TLC. I need to book a mani/pedi and find the time for it. I hate raggy looking nails...makes me feel unattractive. I am achy all over from hauling ass up three flights of steps with boxes of stuff until my arms feels like spaghetti. I need to book a massage (fortunately one of my friends has a massage therapy business).

And shouldn't showerheads that spit droplets of water be outlawed? That is getting changed tomorrow.

On the bright side, I love having a DVR and digital cable. I love living close to my friends. I love that I am 8 classes from my BBA. I love being 1 minute from work. I love that I am not suffocating emotionally in a hostile home environment. I love the VH1 Classics channel in the morning so I can flashback to my youth. I love that cooler weather is here. I love being able to blog freely again. I love that my legs and butt are looking quite toned. I love that the cute guy in my favorite bookstore (who reminds me of Steve, Miranda's boyfriend in Sex and the City) flirts with me. I love Haagen Das Mayan Chocolate ice cream.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Xavierism said...

"Hubby's house"...that doesn't sound right, if you know what I mean! I guess it's just me. HA

Manicures & pedicures are fabulous. Ahhhhhh...one day we'll have to do that.

Hope you have a fabulous week!

*CHEERS*

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

1:08 PM  
Blogger David said...

I need to see a picture of said butt and leggs to concur.

Well I sure hope everything is going good for you. :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Thanx Xav-baby and David--of course you need to see!

9:13 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

I hate chaos too! But eventually things get put back in order. You just have alot going on, moving is Major chaos! Sounds like you deserved the much needed sleep.

Dang It! I wish you lived in TEXAS, I would take those books off your hands ;)

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home