Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Yoo Hoo, Over Here

I am sitting in my managerial accounting class and quite obviously I am not paying attention. I have spent the last hour cruising blogs. After a while, variable and fixed costs lose to the more estwhile adventures to be found in blogger world.

Anyway, today I got a very interesting invitation from this guy I know through work. We have spoken on the phone and emailed, mostly about business, but lately it has gotten personal. Long story short, he invited me to visit him in DC. No firm plans have been made, but he is a hottie and much younger than I am...can you say tempted? I googled him and mamma mia. Then he started sending me pictures of him on his weekend adventures and he looks even better than the google photos.

Also, the male coworker that wants to rent my 2nd bedroom started up his campaign again. I just can't decide...will he sit around in his tighty whities? Will he expect to be entertained? Will he leave my extra bathroom a wet mess? The extra $$$$ would be very very nice... 1/2 my rent.

The adventure continues....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SassyAssy said...

I believe he is in his early 20's. Let the stories begin!

10:01 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

You only live once Sexyassy, So have some FUN!

10:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

What is wrong with sitting around in tightie whities?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Is he a hot blond? Does he cook? Hmmm, I see so many stories from the charcters and moments. Sweet!

Hope you're doing well, Chica!

*CHEERS*

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

4:27 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Go for it. You only live once. Be safe.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home