Monday, September 25, 2006
A Happy Period Revisited

Jaws just cracked me up the other day with her
post. So I am reading my new self-help book last night,The Bad Girl's Guide To Getting Personal by Cameron Tuttle and low & behold on page 39 is "Things to do with...Pantiliners. A sample of suggestions:
1. Blot lipstick
2. Tape his mouth shut
3. Use two on each nipple for floral-shaped pasties
4. Decorate with rhinestones and glitter to make fab femme-power cuff bracelets.

What creative ways would you use pantiliners?

Ciao dahlings! Off to get some beauty rest (hey I can use pantiliners for a sleep mask!).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Christmas ornimants? Could be like snow on the tree.

9:16 AM  
Blogger David said...

Oh! as my comment was posting this jumped out at me. Not sure why. ..

The title of your post is
"A Happy 'Period' Revisited"

and your topic is pantyliners. Hilarious! Did you do that on purpose??

9:17 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Of course!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home