Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Books-a-million

Okay, there is this absolutely adorable guy at the local (non-chain) bookstore. I cruise through this shop once in a blue moon and several months ago I was waited on by Mr. Cutie. He flirted his way through my transaction and I was hooked. He reminds me of Steve on Sex and the City (Miranda's man). So I have gone back a few times to check out the latest books (okay, okay, just to check out Chris). He is always flirty and nice. One night he told me he absolutely loved my hair. Last weekend I asked him about books I knew they did not have so I could speak with him longer. I tried to be clever and asked him if we could play "stump the bookseller". He thought it was funny and told me I had indeed stumped him with my requests. I plan another trip this Friday to see if these same books have come in yet. I just love a man who can talk "book" with me and this honey knows his stuff! I so want to ask him out, but would prefer if he did the asking...I am hoping that this will be the night!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well sounds like this guys luck is sure picking up! Having you flirt with him? Hell yeah!!!! Hopefully he will pick up on the signs soon.

8:57 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

David,

You are such a sweetie at times. No wonder Renee loves you! We can only hope he is not a hopelessly blind dope!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

All people named "Chris" are sexy. It is just a strange quirk of nature.

3:33 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

I agree with you Sassy, a guy that likes books, is Sexy indeed. Keep us posted!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

nothing is sexier than a man that reads. I envy you. I want to hear more.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home