Thursday, October 19, 2006
Touchdown (I think)

I sashayed into my favorite bookstore tonight to visit book boy Chris. He was in and his eyes lit up. He started the conversation by telling me he had not called yet because he felt guilty. I said, look it is just coffee, nothing more. I enjoy talking to you.

He said, yes, but it will be more than coffee and I want to see you...the girlfriend. I am happy to see you, can I have a hug.

Of course, the hug turned into a kiss, another kiss, another kiss and a few more hugs. Okay and he really really turned me on when he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I get chills just writing about it. Have I mentioned I think he is really hot? Sooooooo...I sat with him at the bookstore until closing time. We really did spend most of the time talking about books, movies, music. We both like Bollywood films so I invited him over Saturday to watch some movies.

I get home and I get a call from the kissing book boy. He got home and his girlfriend called him and he was feeling guilty over the kisses, over the flirting, over his attraction to me. So, he says, "It really is just to watch a few movies, right?" Of course, it is (really). I think he heard, "Come over Saturday night and we will have sex" instead of "Come over Saturday night and we will watch movies". I tell him, "look come over, don't come over--it is up to you. just let me know what you are going to do. I understand where you are coming from and I am not out to complicate your life."

He said, "I absolutely will be coming over. It is just that I am so attracted to you and you are so hot and I want to be with you and my girlfriend is so sweet and I feel like an asshole. I am being an asshole to you and to her and it is not right."

Care to place bets on whether he shows up? I am just not sure.

We shall see. He seems to have a good heart & a conscience (such a rare thing these days). I know what I want to happen and my friend Ryan encouraged me to stock up on the condoms, because she thinks he still is thinking movies=sex. Maybe the Elexa extra-stimulating condoms will actually get used and then again, they could just remain an unopened, dusty box in my bedside table.

I accepted a blind date with Kelley. He is on the dating site that has the awful chat boxes. He thankfully has just emailed me. We are headed to the local arthouse movie theater & coffee shop afterward. He says he likes to dance, he is 37. No idea what he looks like...no picture is posted of him. I guess this is like potluck, you don't know what you are getting until it is too late to back out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Hey! I have found you, 3 times over as a matter of fact, via technorati... honored to be linked by you and congrats on the new and beautiful site...

Oooh! Two men lined up? Keep us posted on the happenings and as for you, may all go according to your heart's desire!

4:05 AM  
Blogger David said...

So? Did the box get opened or not?


:)

10:56 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Mz Bohemia, I am honored!

David, :(, however, plenty of liplock ;).

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home