Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Mental Doodling

Okay, I am sitting here in class....not paying attention again. I have spent my evening setting up my personal page on a popular dating site. I have actually found 7 guys that are of interest to me and have saved them to my favorite's list. Two of the gentlemen have me listed on their favorite's page. I just need to get up the courage to IM or email them. It is scary thinking about entering the dating world again. It was never my favorite thing in the past. In fact, I would give myself an "F" in the dating realm in my prior single life. I am determined to bring that up to an A+ this time around. How often do you get a chance to have a "do-over". What slays me is that a few guys I found interesting--they could spell, write an interesting paragraph, and were attractive in some semblance--they all ended their paragraph with "skeletal girls need only apply." God, what is up with these guys? I know, I know, Dave likes curvy girls, but he is in minority!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I hope you were talking about me! But you are wrong, I LOVE curvy girls. Driving down the road the other day this girl passed by and I was looking and Renee' said "You like whatcha looking at?" I said "Of course, she is my type - FEMALE!"

HaHaHaHa

Well at least my daughters thought it was funny.

Don't worry, those guys are worth passing over. I am sure you will get an A++ this time around.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I hated dating! Dating really sucks. I'm a horrible date, all quiet and shy. Ugh.

Good luck to you!!! =)

10:45 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Dave, Of course it was you! Is there any other Dave? Did Renee' slap you?

Desiree--thanks, I need all the luck and well wishes I can get.

1:18 PM  
Blogger David said...

Trust me she has slapped me plenty of times. The worst is when she was pregnant with our oldest daughter. We lived within walking distance of some dancing clubs, wink wink. Well I turned came around the corner and this girl was walking down the street in spandex. I swear, you could see the other end of the street thru her legs those spandex things were so tight. I wend DAYUM!!!!!!! Of course I had also put on the brakes, not on purpose mind you, I just did it. About the time the girl looked back I saw out of the corner of my eye Renee's swing. She clipped me right above my right eye, closed fisted. I ducked my head and sped past the girl as she laughed hysterically and as Renee was cussing me for all I was worth. Man pregnant women and their hormones!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home