Sunday, October 15, 2006
To the Max (Thanks Craig!)

I cruise Craigslist from time to time to see if anyone interesting is out there in the potential dating pool. Tonight I struck gold. The entry was well-written & spelled correctly and I just had to respond. I sent an email which led to chatting which led to an hour-long phone conversation. Max is Italian (god love them!) and incredibly charming, funny, interesting, and he has the most delicious accent. We are meeting for lunch tomorrow. Can you say, girl cannot stop smiling? Is this the weekend for me or what (see entry below for the rest of the weekend scoop)?

Max makes me laugh and we appear to have a lot in common. He is from NYC, has friends in the part of Jersey that my family lives (and he likes Jersey!), he loves to travel, and he does not like living in our town anymore than I do.

I am off to pick the perfect outfit for lunch tomorrow! Ciao bello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home