Friday, October 13, 2006
Read the story & then pick the title

1. Saucy SassyAssy Scores
2. Sassy Gets Her Groove On
3. Sexy Adorable Sassy Smiles


After a fabulous dinner with my friend Dana tonight, I went by the bookstore to see my favorite cute book boy, Chris. I wanted to see if the book I ordered came in (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). So Chris has me follow him to the back of the store to see if it came in. As he goes to the store room, he turns around and says "You look so gorgeous tonight". Well, I lit up like a Christmas tree. He comes out and says, "it is not back here, so let me get your number and I will call you when it comes in." We go back up to the front of the store and he gets my info and then we just start chatting. We are the only people in the store and it is about 8:30.

I found out:
a) he is 30 years old
b)originally from California (no wonder I found him attractive)
c)has a 19 year old girlfriend in Philly
d)we have a lot in common
e)we both hate it here, but it is cheap to live here
f)we walk to the beat of our own drum


So he tells me "I am dying to ask you out, but I have a girlfriend. You are beautiful, adorable, I love your sexy hair--short hair is soooo sexy to me. I love talking with you. I want to spend time getting to know you." I turn on the 1000 watt smile and I say, "Call me, we can just hang out--grab a beer or coffee and talk some more." So Mr. Chris said he would definitely call me and then he gave me a huge lingering hug. SassyAssy can't stop smiling. I sashayed out the store & down the hall while Mr. Chris stared longingly after me. Am I a bad girl for not caring that he has a 19 year old girlfriend whom he has not seen in 3 months? Am I wicked for tempting him? I am basking in the glow of his compliments: beautiful, adorable, sexy. It has been far too long since I had a man want me whom I want in return. It has been even longer since I heard such delightful descriptives directed at me. Ohmigod! And he hugged me so tight!

I know it may be the thought of a booty call that has his attention, but I think it is more than that. The chemistry between us is tangible and he is a cute book boy afterall! I cannot stop smiling! Perhaps this will be a good and wonderfully memorable month afterall.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well I am hoping that it is not a booty call, although a booty call here and there could be a good thing. From your posts it sounds like he is interested in you though. But you do have quite the SassyAssy going on so maybe it is a combination of both???? At least he sounds like a classy guy who knows how to talk to a woman.

7:20 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Dave, You sure have a way with words! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Did you get your daddy-do list completed yet?

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home