Wednesday, October 18, 2006
U R Sexy

The dating pool is kind of scary...at least from an online perspective...some really, um, "interesting" guys emailed me and then there is this auto chat thingy on the one site. I did not realize it until this box pops up and this guy says, "U R Sexy and I really want to kiss you". No, hello, no introduction, he just jumped right to the heart of the issue. Unfortunately, for him, the feeling was not reciprocal. A few minutes ago I had a much older gentleman try to arrange a date with me on this same tricky chat box (he was dull, old, and chubby). I wonder if I can turn the chat feature off? I then got an email offering me five free days on one of the better known paid date sites. I might check that out tomorrow night. I might just scrap this whole idea because men seem to be crawling out of the wood work attracted to my mystical or is that mythical adorableness? Who came up with that word anyway? What does it mean in man-speak--you have a great ass? You look like a cheap date? You are screaming sex baby?

I headed out to dinner tonight with my wannabee roomie. His last day at the firm is tomorrow so I got a little group together to take him out to dinner. The little group shrunk and it was just the two of us. He is a charming and very flirty older man. He insisted on buying the drinks and dinner and we had several hours of intriguing conversation. He ended the evening with a hug and this comment: "I am regretting something right now...I regret that I am married, I regret that I am leaving this area because you are special. You are adorable (did someone have a sale on that word this week?) and sweet and beautiful. I really want to have a relationship with you. He then kissed me and told me he loved me. I was speechless...I mean it is not like we have had anything more than watercooler chat at work and the occasional flirty comment. I declined the offer of the relationship, but I did not decline his offer to drive his fast, sporty convertible. I know he did not mean the love comment except in the sense that he would love to take me to bed, but it sure came as a surprise that he was that attracted to me. So I guess it is a good thing I did not take him in as a roomie...apparently he had eyes on my bed rather than the blow up mattress on the floor.

Max has asked for a second date. He is taking me to the movies this week, so we shall see how that goes. I am also getting together with the gay ex-boyfriend this weekend. I hope to have an interesting blog from that evening. At least, I think he is gay. He did sound very excited about going out with me, must be that adorableness that I am radiating lately. And Chris the book boy...I plan to see him on Friday nite. I just might ask him over for coffee. I might just take that chance. A good booty call is getting to be a necessity.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well you are adorable. Hmm in guy talk, that guy that wanted to be your room mate that told you he loved you and all of that. Us guys, call that pillow talk. :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I will have to make a note of that Dave. Maybe you can help me compile a dictionary for reference.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home