Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Its a Wrap

So, tonight was the big night with Chris the cute book boy....and it will be the last too. I was sitting across the table from him and he kept talking about how this girl was cute, that one had a great ass...I got the message loud and clear. Yes, we did kiss, yes it was intense, but...but I lost interest. Just like that. He kept going on how I wanted a long-term thing. I am not in the market for one of those. I just got out of one. I want to be with a man who focuses on me rather than every girl in the place. The passion just went zip....David, I think you were right!Bye cute book boy!

So cute book boy & I parted with the agreement to do coffee one Saturday morning. I don't see it happening and I think my trips to the out-of-the-way bookstore are over. thank goodness...I need my chai latte when I shop for books. I am ready to put this book on the shelf where it belongs. And, and tonight I became the kind of woman I despise--I broke the best friend code and cancelled plans with Ryan to meet book boy for dinner instead of coffee. Sorry Sorry Sorry, Ryan--will not happen again. I just don't like that being done to me and I promise I won't do it to you again. I will make it up to you--brunch at Panera's on Saturday sound good? We can relive Brian Regan's show while we munch on souffles and drink chai.

I heard from Max (the Italian Stud #1) and we rescheduled our date for next week. Tonight when I got home I started chatting with another Chris (aka Italian Stud #2). He is a hottie from the dating site. He is calling me tomorrow (I think) and we are going to set up something...probably go dancing. I also got a phone call from a voice from the past. I was very very surprised. I can't go into any more details than that, but he is another hottie (henceforth he will be Italian Stud #3) that I have panted over for several years now. What are you up to Italian Stud #3--this is a drastic change in your mo. Are you trying to seduce me? Have I mentioned I really dig Italian men? I mean they curl my toes and make me tingle all over with those accents and dark good looks.

Philip, Mr. DC, is interesting, but he is not a good IM'er. We shall see if we chat again...he was kind of weasily about answering some basic questions--probably married or seeing someone or he just has a really sucky dial up connection like he claimed. Kelley, my slightly religious date for the weekend is soooo sweet. He sent me an email and told me he likes my sparkling conversation & beautiful smile and cannot wait to spend Sunday with me. He definitely is aiming to please me...just as long as that does not involve reading scripture together. Now I have to decide whether to thrill him a bit with some mega cleavage or if I should go more subtle with a turtleneck? Ah, the decisions of a dating SassyAssy. Dating is exhausting work with all these guys to keep up with. I am not complaining, but I am very tired.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Oh, wow. Your writing certainly has gotten much more immediate, C. I'm quite impressed. I've been wondering about you and your whereabouts for quite some time. I'll update your blog address in my connect list.

8:56 AM  
Blogger David said...

Well I hate that I was even close to right with the book guy. But he sure had me going hmmmm. Is the religious guy the one that could not stop looking at your chest? Did you hear him say . . "lord, thank you for this bountiful, and blessed"

Sounds like you are having a fun time at least with the dating and to no surprise you have men all over the place trying to go out with you. Keep having fun but be safe!! Lots of whack-o's on the internet ;o)

12:39 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi,

Welcome aboard the Sassy Single Train!

Dave, I hate you were close to right too...he just ended up being a jerk is the bottom line. Come to think of it, religious guy did look like he was praying at one point...maybe he was thanking god for the bounty before him. Tee hee!

I do try to be careful on the internet thingy, but I don't think I could do much worse with someone as I did with book boy.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Wow-- that's quite a few Italian studs you've got on the docket! And you seem to have a thing for cute guys.

Enjoy yourself.

1:55 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

*whew* I've gone back a month to catch up on your life a bit. It was exhausting! LOL

I don't see how you can keep up your energy levels with all that dating and kinda-dating stuff, Sassy-A. I am impressed, I think.

The Max fellow sounds like your best choice from the info you mention here. Like Dave, I agree that Chris never sounded very good. Just the fact that a 30-year old was dating a teenager was bad news.

Good luck, Sassy-A. It sounds like a jungle out there in the dating world!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

There's really no rush...just let life incapsulate you with it's moments.

*CHEERS*

7:17 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

hmmm. so much to do, so little time. Sounds fun.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home