Wednesday, November 01, 2006
ADDD

Attention Deficit Dating Disorder

Last night was date #2 with bible boy. All in all it was a great date. I had a delightful evening with a very attentive man. I enjoyed the compliments: You look great tonight, you have terrific fashion sense, you are sexy (and yes, your chest is amazing!)...the list goes on...and yes, my head got a little big. Bible boy is a good listener and he said he was spellbound by my storytelling abilities.

I just don't get the bible boy + heathen girl dynamic, but a friend came up with a answer: I am a challenge to him, someone he can rescue. I think my friend got it right because bible boy thinks I am the answer to his prayers and that God sent me to him. The fallacy of this statement is this: wouldn't God inform me that bible boy is the answer to my prayers? Oops forgot, I don't pray anymore.

In another lifetime I would have considered bible boy the perfect catch for me. I do find him attractive (although the sexual spark is not there like it was/is with book boy) and he treats me very well. It is just...bible boy is making long-term plans for us to travel the globe together. I kid you not. This, despite me telling him I just want to be friends and I'm not ready for a relationship. Sex would be good, but that would = commitment to him. I got an email from him today and he has already planned our next date around mapping out our travel plans. My eye is twitching and I feel like I am suffocating. Yikes! Calgon take me away. Ryan's advice is to sit him down and explain how hectic my life will be from now til 2009 with my new business, graduating in July and going straight into my masters program. I don't know that he will hear me. So I am open to suggestions--bring them on.

I really would like to meet a man with the sexual chemistry, charm, and intelligence of book boy and the sweetness and honesty of bible boy. I wonder if such a man exists?? Anyway, I am losing interest fast in the whole dating thingy. Some fabulous sex with an available hottie who treats me with respect would be nice, but me thinks I am not going to find that....somehow something will be left out of the equation as my experience with book boy taught me: hottie + fabulous sex; hottie + respect; hottie + no respect + not so hot sex + unavailable. I am sure there are more equations, but I am equationed out right now.

Big Max Attack
Max has been MIA since the day after our date--until today. I got back from lunch and there was an email waiting for me from Max (sent at 11:58 am), "SassyAssy, if it is not too late, would you have lunch with me?" Tsk Tsk--you guys should know better than to ask a girl out last minute. We shall see if he responds to my email...Italian stud #1 storyline will apparently continue much to my surprise.
Scoop on the Poop
Mz. SassyKat finally decided to eat & poop (in her litterbox thankfully!). We are locked in a battle of wills--she wants me to turn on the tub facet so her highness can have fresh running
water because my stepson used to do this for her. I am determined that she will drink the fresh water in her bowl. She is actually trying to turn the handle--she is no dummy. She took her revenge by waking mama up every hour on the hour for a rubdown.
Static
I just cannot summon enough fake enthusiasm for my new class, business statistics.This is what I heard tonight: "Data, blah blah blah, outliers, blah blah blah." I even left my laptop at home so I would resist the temptation to blog...I worked on my blog the old fashion way--pen to paper. Then there was the annoying classmate who thinks she knows everything and answers every question. How many questions will she get wrong before she shuts the hell up??? Every single answer she gave was wrong. Maybe the sound of her loud obnoxious voice has caused her hearing loss. How else to explain her? I would love to gag her each week.
Snazzy Retro Girl
My hair stylist gave me a new style that she calls the snazzy retro girl look. She said I was the only client of hers who could pull off such a funky style. It is short and raspy. I might get around to taking a pic so ya'll can see it.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Perhaps you and your cat can compromise with one of those little home fountains, Sassy. They're supposed to be more for background sounds but I've heard that cats love them.

As for the Christian boy-toy--that's a toughie. He sounds so sincere. Will it bother you to break him into little pieces? He sounds a little too "nice" to work out in the long run.

11:33 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--you may be onto something about the fountain. I will have to pull one out of storage just for her. And no, I don't want to break him into little pieces. I just want a hang out buddy!

Mr. Fab--apparently it does not take much to boggle your mind then :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

YES! GET TO IT CAUSE I WANNA SEE YOU!!!

As for men... hmmm... you know? I had SO forgotten that hunter boy was religious too!!! Such a turnoff for me and so he suffocated me too... the first time I called his house, like days after our knowing each other, his father picked up the phone and had a detailed description of me and invited me fishing with them... ah! I called to talk to you buddy, not your dad and why does he know SO much about me? Some to be flattering would be nice but too much is freaky and by the by... can you say VEGETARIAN??? And he made plans for the future too and we had just known each other a week! so I just flat out ignored him... immature I know but I did not have good communication skills back then... now? I would spell it all out, straight up, no games, take it or leave it... and the worrisome thing with religious types is this... deep down I think they aim to change us and when in time this doesn't happen, then what? You know? And if he doesn't do it for you, then that's that... the right man WILL come along... you are worth more than to settle and therefore shortchange yourself!

10:52 AM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

LOVE your stories! I've known people like bible boy. I just unknowingly tried to fix someone up with one. He ended up being freak boy. Scary freak boy. :)

8:06 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Welcome & thanks Shpprgrl. Come back for more anytime.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home