Friday, November 03, 2006
Maxxed Out

Well, lunch with Max finally (and barely) happened. He is a nice, intelligent guy and attractive. I was sitting there at lunch wishing I was someplace else. Nothing against him, I just don't think we have anything in common. He asked me to call him and set up a date for going to the movies--which he cancelled without explanation a while back. So I will need to add another name to my graveyard.

Bible boy is still around. Many emails have been shared between us to hammer out exactly what page we are each on. His initial response even garnered the approval of the biggest cynic I know--Ryan. Soooooo, we have been IM'ing and emailing and we are having dinner on Wednesday night.

No dates planned for the weekend (thank goodness!!). I need to recharge my batteries.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

oooh dating can be fun! too bad i can't seem to get my big toe into the pool even...i'm a little gun shy.

any suggestions?!

8:32 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle, I just decided to do the internet date thing. Great way to meet people, you just have to be careful. Good luck!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Rest up and may you have a beautiful weekend!

12:21 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I see another gravestone coming...

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home