Saturday, November 25, 2006
Gobble Gobble


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate!).

I dragged my butt out of bed early Thursday morning to do a 3.3 mile charity walk. I am not a morning person, but I promised my friend I would be there. It was fun and invigorating. The event was the first one for this particular organization and they were shooting for 150 participants. They ended up with close to 1000 participants. Isn't that awesome? All 5 of us are going to do another charity walk in a couple of weeks. They are sort of addictive. Glad I can help while having some fun.

I spent my Thxgiving with these lovely people:

>



We had a great time. We ate, we drank, we watched funny movies. It was the best Thanksgiving I have ever had!

Here is the update on the Sassy Dating World:

Bible boy has been around almost every day. Confusion reigns on this one. Especially when he looked me in the eye and asked me if I have ever let someone love me...you could have heard a pin drop. Then there was the gift he bought me...it was perfect...funky, ethnic jewelry set...something I would buy myself. The Ex never did get the jewelry purchasing for me correct in the 9 years we were together--that is, when he bothered with it. It was kind of spooky for me. Bible boy is gone for the weekend and we will be hooking up on Sunday nite.

Biker dude has been around every day. He is hysterical. I laugh til I cry with him. He told me he is really really into me...I just don't know that I am really really into him. He is a romantic...yeah, I got a romantic, sweet biker dude. He loves the fact that I walk to the beat of my own drum and that I am unique. He said he has never met a woman like me before. We spend hours on the phone and Im'ing and we never run out of conversation. Our next date is Monday nite (if I have not killed myself with the new yoga/tai ji class I have enrolled in).

Mr. DC 2006 is currently in the UK. He wants me to come with him on his next trip over there...I just might. I think I could put up with a boring engineer for a week in exchange for an all-expense paid trip to UK. We shall see if that was a legit invite.

Newbies on the scene:
Bob the air traffic man. He has been bugging me to come spend the evening with him at the airport (very small airport) while he tells everyone where to go. Have not done so yet. Probably see him next weekend. He is a widow with two girls. Another ex-military man. (I have a marine & naval guy in the queue).

Hottie Latino CPA. He has an incredible body & very very good looking. I don't think he is a CPA, but I was trying to give benefit of the doubt. He is being kicked to the curb because he whipped his (incredibly huge) willy out on webcam while we chatted. He has apparently run through all the women in his part of the state and is now looking further afield to spread his, uh, seed. 'Nuff said. Shame, he is hot, but I think he has been around too many blocks for my taste.

Mr. 26. This youngster wants to get to know me...I think I will pass...the age is a little off-putting especially after the book boy experience.

Having a Sassy Weekend:

I am taking a girl friend out of town for a salsa dance festival. She is feeling a bit down and I want to cheer her up. We are going shopping & dancing...two things we both love. Our aspirations are pretty simple: 1) have some drinks 2) dance with some guys 3)find some great bargins 4) laugh.

Ciao my darling blogger friends! I do miss you guys! If I can get the photo feature to work again I will post the latest greatest Sassy photo sometime this weekend. It just is not happening right now. You might be able to look at my Flickr box and see it though.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger SassyAssy said...

Well, Mr. Fab, just for you I will charge ya nothing...I need a scorecard too.

8:00 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, Sassy. I hope the weekend Salsa was great!

I agree with Mr Fab. I don't know how you keep all these guys straight in your head. I'd get everyone confused with one another.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Well, forgive my absence on your previous post... it has been hectic in the land o' BoheMia and I was KO for a while...

I must say I love the kind of multi-tasking you do mama! sizzlin hot FO SHO!!!

As for your Thanksgiving, it sounds fab and I am glad to hear yous spent it with people that meant so much to you... you deserve the best amiga mia!

As for the update on all these boys? Ooooweee! Loooove hearing of your adventures and all these guys make for fascinating chracters!

Funkified FO SHO!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

OH! D'oh! Idiot me cause I thought I had mentioned it but it turns out I had thought it but not written it down so I am here again...

LOVEDLOVEDLOVED seeing you in the pics you pretty lady! Give us more!

4:13 PM  
Blogger David said...

So a guy flashes you his willy and you kick him to the curb? Well a woman has to have her standards I guess. (Scratches that off my if I am ever single do this list)

Well one thing you sure can't complain about being bored or having nothing to do!

Rock on SassyAssy. Rock on.

5:42 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

man oh man even in high school I didnt have that many women to pick from. And I was bad....best was in senior year, 3 girls ...two from the same school and one old enuff to by us beer lol......and was that water I saw on the table with noooo alcohol?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Corporate Whore Barbie said...

Yeah, my CPA does that all the time.

1:18 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

Can I just say it? I love the idea of Biker Dude hunched over a computer IMing.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home