Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Multi-Tasking

Last night when bible boy came over, I was IM'ing Harley man and Italian Stud #3 at the same time. It was a bit uncomfy for me. Then while bible boy & I are looking up something on the internet, a new admirer from Yahoo personals pops up on IM introducing himself, telling me how pretty he thinks I am. I felt like an Instant Message Whore. I got over it though.

Dinner was very nice last night as it has been with bible boy 99% of the time since I have known him. And the boy can do wonderous things with his mouth...visions of sugar plums dancing in my head wonderous things; Sassy weak-in-the-knees wonderous things...come hither to the bedroom right now and take me on the bed wonderous things. Lets just say dessert lasted quite a while. Lets just say Sassy is smilin' and tinglin today.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You perv ;o)

So I take it you yelled a few Hallelujah's?

10:40 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

ooooh sassy got some assy?!!
heheh glad you had fun!

10:46 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

And a few praise the lords! :)

Sassy got some assy alright! Woo hoo! Hopefully seconds are in the works.

11:39 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Bible Boy sure gets some mixed messages! But it's good that you can keep your dessert needs met, Sassy.

1:31 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi,
You slay me! Bible boy made the first move...I just went with the flow. Wrong of me? I don't know...men seem to do it all the time.

2:13 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Most men never develop their oral abilities. I have been shown how to eat a peach for about an hour....being able to breath out of my ears is a plus. So listen to sassy, women love a man that can wash cook clean listen and dive at the Y until his face goes numb.
I used to be a yahoo chat room whore....but then they all disappeared, the chat rooms.

2:37 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

honkeie2--you must do your wife proud! That peach trick sounds interesting...maybe you can showcase some pictures on your blog.

4:27 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You're definitely right, Sassy. Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself--even if you need a little help to do it.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh! Bible boy lives! I thought I saw him in the graveyard awhile back!

:)

12:58 AM  
Blogger RW said...

Must have been real good... been almost a week since and she hasn't come up for air yet.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home