Saturday, December 02, 2006
Visions of Harleys Dancing in My Head

Wow! Busy week! Biker dude and I have been spending every available moment together this week. He is simply fantabulous! We spend hours talking and it seems like just minutes have gone by. He is very romantic and affectionate. We have a connection that I don't recall having with someone else before and it is nice. So I am just enjoying the ride and we shall see what happens. I am not going to share anything else at the moment...I want to bask in the glow for a while.

Now, bible boy is turning into stalker boy. I am getting Im's from him declaring his undying love and that we belong together, blah blah blah. Just another case of wanting what he can't have. I might have to kick some butt before this plays itself out. Thankfully, he has not shown up on my doorstep yet. Ryan thinks it is just a matter of time.

While I love the coupledom I have going on, my SassyKat is loudly protesting my lack of attention and my school work is woefully behind. Today, I have a chunk of time to devote to finally clearing out the last frontier in my apartment from the move. It is floor to ceiling, wall to wall boxes and crap that need to be unpacked and put away.I also need to do about 4 chapters of statistics homework (if I don't fall asleep). Then tonight, Biker Dude is cooking for me and I get to meet his oldest daughter (15). Have I mentioned that Biker Dude is Italian? I really do have a thing for Italians. I have not stopped smiling all week and Biker Dude says the same thing. We are both in serious like of each other...it is soooo cool. Of course, he is bound and determined to get me on his Harley this spring...we shall see...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Being "in like" in Winter can lead to "in love" in Springtime, Sassy. Good luck with that transition. I hope you like his daughter--those kinda things count for a lot down the road!

1:13 PM  
Blogger David said...

I am glad you are so happy!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Sounds tantalizing! I am happy for ya!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

YAY on the faboo news! May things keep going this well for you sweet Sassy!

As for Bible boy, kick him to the curb, and hard, before he gets outta hand! You gotta cut 'em off right away when they get freaky because freaky minds will use any form of polite niceness to feed their delusions and you SO do not need that in your life amiga mia!

Besos from one who misses you but is SO glad to know you are living it up! Now stop reading and go study!

4:44 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

U better tell bible boy right now before it becomes stalker.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home