Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Perking Right Along and Tagged by Dave

My sides hurt from laughing so hard. Biker dude is a riot. This man keeps a smile on my face. He cooked this huge Italian feast for me and his 15 year old daughter. He warned me ahead of time not to expect anything from her except politeness because she never likes anyone he dates. Well, Mz Teen really liked me. We actually have a lot in common and she actually sought out my company. She told him it was about time he dated someone classy. This weekend, I will be meeting the 4 year old daughter. It should be a fun weekend.

We have spent every day together for a week now and it just keeps getting better. This guy is a gentleman through and through. He waits on me, and yes, I wait on him equally. He washes up when I cook dinner and he is coming over tomorrow nite to hang all my pictures and hook up my surround sound. He is just not used to SassyKat. He calls her Morris. They just sort of glare at each other for a while. I have to referee them when they jointly via for my attention.

Have I mentioned he is an awesome kisser? That is just one of his many talents. We have a nice time just sitting and watching a movie or chatting over coffee. I feel settled and at home with him and he feels the same. Our little ritual when he has stayed at my house is for me to get up early with him and make his coffee in a travel mug for him. He has never asked me to do this, it is just a little thing I enjoy doing. I never never get up early for anyone unless it is critical, but this darling man brings this desire out of me. I like seeing his eyes light up when I hand him his coffee on his way out the door.

I apologize bloggy friends for not keeping up on my own blog & yours. I will be getting caught up this week in between Biker/Sassy time, school, work, and sleep.

TAGGED by Dave

5 Xmas songs:
1. Ave Maria (Sting)
2. White Christmas
3. Jingle Bell Rock
4. Song for a Winter's Night
5. Winter Wonderland

I am tagging whomever would care to take up the challenge.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Xavierism said...

I'm so happy for you! Glad you've found yourself an equal. I agree with his daughter...her father is dating a fine ass classy woman.

Enjoy it all! Love ya, Queenie!

Muah***********

9:05 PM  
Blogger RW said...

Seems to me you can be excused for not blogging or even re-blogging much considering the workout you're giving your... um... self.

10:03 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

oh so fuzzy fuzzy and warmy warm!
i'm a little jaded in the dating department so it's hard for me to empathize, but i am happy for ya!

11:11 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Happiness and being contented becomes you, Sassy. Keep it up.

10:35 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

friendship and laughter are the greatest foundation to any relationship

11:11 AM  
Blogger The Hatleyman said...

That is some lazy tagging, yo.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

When you have a free moment, please email me your mailing address, okay?

Hope you're enjoying the day!

Muah**********

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home