Monday, January 15, 2007
Shoot the Moon

Biker Dude and I had a romantic weekend out of town and it was awesome! We went to Boone and Blowing Rock. The weather was unseasonable warm and incredibly beautiful. I got to see where Joseph lived several years ago and visit some of his stomping grounds. He showed me where he plans to take me skiing (OMG---does he realize what an incredible klutz I am? Does the fact that I tore my ankle to shreds in N'Awlins a couple of years ago simply by walking down some steps mean nothing to him????). His 40th birthday is coming up and I have some special plans for my man...and no, I don't intend to share with you guys. Let me just state for the record, that my man can satisfy me in ways I never even imagined. He is hawt! He is always showing his appreciation.

I think I reigned the ex in...I called him right after leaving the lawyer's office to inform him of all the goodies I would be taking from him after we both paid through the nose using lawyers to duke it out.

Other than those blippies...I am up to my blonde roots in school projects and business endeavors. I need a nice long vacation when school is out before I head into the MBA program or I am going to end up killing people. I really hate hate hate one of my team mates. I could write an entire blog about this self-absorbed bitch, but I will refrain for the time being.

I was thinking about friends the other day and how blessed I am with the special circle of people I have in my life. My friends Jadey & Bea gave me the most awesome belated X-mas presents: Bea gave me this handpainted martini glass called Glamourtini, in addition to some other glamorously themed gifts. Jadey made me a beautiful choker and gave me two sexy black tops to showcase it. Ryan gave me this delicate scarf. My gal-pals are fab! I know I can count on them no matter what. They have showed me time and again they will be there for me and I just cannot thank them enough. And Joseph? Well, this biker dude is a rock fer sure!

Peace out!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

It's great that you and Joseph were able to get away with such fab weather. Just in time too--Boone is supposed to be getting snow today.

Happy 40th to Joseph!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

YAY on the beautiful news and happenings my dear friend... may this continue through this new year and beyond! Thinking of you and missing you!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home