Friday, January 05, 2007
The Gift, The Trip, The War

Well, I hope everyone had wonderous holiday seasons and a great New Years Eve.

My best gift, by far, was the set of Jeep & house keys dropped into my stocking by none other than my Biker Dude. We indulged in much Italian food and wine. I tell ya, I am getting spoiled by this guy of mine. The girls had a great Christmas and we spent a lot of time playing games on the actual day.

Joseph and I took a weekend New Years trip to visit some of his siblings. His family decided I was a keeper. Frankly, this is the first guy I have ever dated whose family actually liked me. I think I finally found a family in the south who likes Mz Jersey Girl with attitude. We indulged in much Italian food & wine again. We were near DC so I got to hit some cool stores and Joseph took me to Quantico. He wanted to get some Marine decals for the jeep that can only be bought on base. I got to hear some interesting stories about his days as an enlisted man.

I also got to spend an entire day with my two adored & adorable nieces. I have not seen them since August. I missed them something fierce and we had a great day watching movies, taking pictures, playing on the playground, going to CiCi's pizza and the dollar store. I was wiped out by the time the rug rats went back to their father's.

The Ex reared his nasty head and now we have flipped from a pleasant separation to a full-on legal battle. The creep cancelled my health insurance which is a no-no in my state. So now I have hired a lawyer to drag his ass into court to force the issue. I decided since he was being unpleasant that I would go for everything I can legally get from this divorce...he should have let things alone. I might become the proud owner of one of those motorcycles he bought right before we parted company (tee hee hee).

Tax season is here and it appears that my new business (at least one side of it) is going to take off. I need to replicate myself shades of Multiplicity. I need a Joseph-Sassy, work-Sassy, school-Sassy.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Well, whatever Sassy you be, Miz B loves thee FO SHO!!!

I am so glad to hear things went so splendidly well and that they still are, in spite of the ex being a total bitch (men need to be called bitches you see!) but hey, milk it for what it's worth and come away with some toys at least! So WOOH to that and may this year be nothing short of fabulous for you sweet amiga I have SO missed!!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Thats right sassy men should leave well enough alone! Cancelled your insurance..what a jerk.

Glad to hear you had a nice holiday with biker dude and the girls. Happy New Year! I hope its everything you desire and more!

11:56 PM  
Blogger David said...

Glad to hear about the great holliday season you had!! Sorry to hear your ex is doing that to you. Kind of a change though, you usually hear about how mean and evil women are during the divorce and separation. This proves that it is not so one - sided

9:46 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Yes...never piss off the ex until the divorce is final.
:-D
If you get one of his bikes can I have one too?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Glad you enjoyed the holidays. Hope the unpleasant stuff ends up for the best.

Take care...

Muah*

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home