Wednesday, January 17, 2007
SassyKat and the Biker Dude

I have so many things I want to blog, but by the time I sit down to write, I forget half of the stories.

It is kind of ironic that from the arrival of Joseph in my life, SassyKat was rather wary of him because she is afraid of men. But now, several months later...SassyKat is in love with Joseph. Maybe it is the way he gets on the floor to play with her using a piece of string (when he thinks I am not around) or the affectionate names he calls her (Kung Pau Kitty, Morris, Felix, Fuzzball to name a few). Over X-mas when I was practically living at his place he even encouraged me to go home and pack up SassyKat so she could be with us. Anyway, SassyKat sleeps on my feet, but when Joseph is in the house...she sleeps on his feet. The little furry traitor!

My biggest goal this year is budgeting: time and money. I completed a partial financial budget this week and I have started working on my time budget. I have got to find the time to do what I love quite passionately and that is to write my blog and read all my favorite blogs. I am missing out on Miz Bohemia's adventures in Spain, Utenzi's science and book updates, Dave's quirky insights on life, the college life of Roselle, the adventures of Fatman, BuddhaBong's sarcasm, Corporate Whore Barbie's disgusting boss stories...I love all of them and when I was a non-dating individual, I had time to read and comment to my heart's content. I will be getting back to that soon because you guys should not be treated as fairweather friends. Most of you have been with me since the start of the fall of the marriage, the adventures in New Orleans, my dancing competitions, and you came back when I started anew.

Well, it appears that my visit to the lawyer has scared the ex because I got a text message from him on Friday that he would be putting me back on his plan. So I guess he decided to go back to the original plan we established...nice easy separation leading to a nice easy divorce. Unfortunately for him, I did speak with a lawyer and I will be expecting a bit more from him now...our verbal separation agreement (soon to be put to paper by moi) will be tweaked just a bit. Never make a Sassy Irish girl angry...it is not pretty. I really hate lawyers so I am glad he decided to get his head together. Maybe he should quit taking advice from his Ho.

Well, I know you guys who decided to stop by for a visit are shocked to see not just one entry today but two. The sky is falling so open those umbrellas!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I am QUITE shocked by your having two posts in one day, Sassy, and quite touched by your comment about my blog. You're so sweet!

I love the term Kung Pau Kitty. I'll start using it around my girlfriend's cats. Joseph has a way with nicknames! BTW, cats are pretty perceptive, Sassy.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Fatman said...

1. Cats are notorious traitors. My mother has a cat, Cappuccino, who entered into our lives as a neighbourhood cat. Some of the socks that we had on the clothes line started disappearing one day until we eventually found the furry culprit. Mum being Mum, started feeding the pudgy feline until he eventually switched allegiences and ended up stealing socks for the family Heazlewood. He is now too fat to move so we use him as a bean bag.

2. Screw the ex.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home