Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Just Call Me Nipsy

It is so damn cold in my client's building that I have lost all feeling in my nipples. Yes, the dreaded "n" word. I swear the headlights have been on for the third day in a row. I think I am going to have to dress like an Eskimo before the nips freeze altogether and fall off. It went from 70 degrees and gorgeous to freezing in a flash. I am a middle-of-the-road kind of girl when it comes to weather and 70 is my ideal. Well, with my five year plan...Hawaii is looking better all the time, but realistically, Arizona will probably be my landing area.

My classmate "the stupid bitch" got on my very last nerve on Monday night. I swear she wants me to take her out. She was assigned the team project due Monday. She sent me crap the first go round that had nothing to do with the topic so I said (for the 3rd time) NO NO NO--do it over that is not the right information. I get crap from her the 2nd go round so my other team mate, B-man, and I basically did the entire project last Thursday at our study team meeting while she read emails. We met again Sunday for a final tweaking and I gave her a very simple assignment...create our class handout. That is all she is capable of and that with much whip cracking from me. My grade is at stake and I refuse to leave it in this bozo's hands. Anyway, we do our presentation on Monday and she led off with the introduction to our project...I think I had orange death rays shooting out of my eyes as I realized Stupid Bitch was using the information she had on her crap paper #1--which DID NOT tie into our paper at all. AND she read her entire presentation which the professor had talked to her about last week--he takes big points off for that. So, again, it was up to B-man and I to rescue the presentation. Thank goodness the professor said that I am a natural presenter and he likes my style. If we get below a B on this presentation I am going postal on Stupid Bitch. We have a huge team project for the final night of class and she has scheduled a week in the Bahamas for same. I am glad she is not going to be there, but she has done NOTHING for the team project. I know her, she is going to shovel a load of crap at me and hop her plane. I have decided, as team leader, that if she does that per her MO then I am not going to give her credit for the paper and I am going to hand off the load of crap to the professor so he can see for himself why she was not included. Stupid Bitch can barely string a sentence together. Her grammar sucks which is why her work is crap. She apparently got a bad grade on one of her individual papers and I heard the professor tell her that the grammar errors she is making are basic grammatical structure errors and that the next professor will tell her to get out of the program if he sees them on any of the papers she does for him. That rattled her cage a bit, but I think she either does not care or is too stupid to rectify the situation. Only four more classes...care to take a bet whether I kick her ass or not between now and then? B-man has been reigning me in, but even he is seeing the light.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I'm betting there'll be no "ass kicking" in store, Sassy. You're too sweet for that. You do talk a good show though.

Back to the nipple thing...LOL

Good luck with your group presentation and I'm sure your professor will kill the "stupid bitch" grade. From what you say, it's obvious he knows how bad she is already.

3:49 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi, damn--you got my number!

8:27 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Ha. I wish!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home