Thursday, February 01, 2007
gigglege

So last nite at dinner, Joseph and I split a pizza and a pitcher of beer--both of which I love. Now Joseph insisted we equally split the pitcher of beer, not because he was worried about the waste of it, but because he knows I get the giggles when I drink too much. So, here is another secret I will let you in on--sex has the same tendency as too much drink---I get the giggles. Anyway, the giggles I got (from the beer) and Biker Dude capitalized on that with his witty banter and jokes. My sides hurt from laughing so much and I was crying like crazy! Thank goodness I did not wear mascara yesterday.

My once-upon-a-friend called me again last night to talk for almost an hour--just like old times. This time she made no mention of my conforming to her standards--she just wanted to talk like we once did.

Today, I worked from home in anticipation of 100% frozen precipitation--what a joke! I guess five snowflakes meet the 100% requirement, but I was cheated out of a couple of inches of this stuff. Joseph and I wanted to be snowed in and we got zippo! But the man is cooking his Italian feast for me tonight and he assures me that some bedroom action is assured so the night will be a success by any standard.

On another note, my Keurig B-50 died. I guess Joseph and I have put it through its paces. Being a convenience girl, I decided to shop Ebay and buy another one rather than deal with warranty issues. The coffee maker is mere months old, but who the hell knows where the receipt is. So I upgraded and the seller tells me that they have sold out and he is sending me the B-70 Platinum instead for no extra money. That puppy came in yesterday on my out my front door and I will be spending the weekend with Joseph so it will be Sunday before I can take it for a testdrive.

And Sunday---massage day. My friend Jadey is going to hook me up with a great hot stone massage and then we are headed to a pilates class and then the movies. It will be a great girl's day out. I am so looking forward to those plans and I am sure I will need them after fending Mandy's groping hands this weekend and playing an unending game of Candyland, Barbies, and Shrek Operation. Did I mention her father has her hooked on his favorite childhood cartoon of Speed Racer? Ugh! That is all I have to say. I saw episode 2 --count'em--6 times last time the rugrat was visiting. I will be ready for a pitcher of mojitos and some adult conversation about men & sex.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Is that Keurig B-50 a coffeemake or a dildo? Enquiring minds want to know! That might also explain going through those sheets so fast, Sassy.

Can you please change my address in your blogroll, Sassy? Blogger did me a bad turn again and now I’m back to publishing to my original address:
http://utenzi.blogspot.com/

1:38 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

My naughty-minded friend Utenzi--that would be a coffeemaker thank you very much. Everyone knows that the Rabbit is the only piece of equipment needed in the bedroom and then for those solo nights.

Your wish is my command!

4:22 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Ha! You watch Sex and the City too much, Sassy.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home