Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Every Which Way the Wind Blows

Whew! Survived the weekend!!!! I started to work for a new client and it went very well and it looks like this project may result in more work. Woo hoo!

Joseph finally spoke to me and gave me details on what is going on with him regarding his perpetual bad mood. It appears he has been very ill and trying to hide it. We are hoping it is simply walking pneumonia or bronchitis. Anyway, he told me he looks forward to every minute he spends with me and that I am a haven from stress. He also has promised a post-Valentines romantic weekend when my schedule frees up. So he has been saved in the eleventh hour from the Sassy Dating Graveyard. He has been very affectionate and more attentive since our conversation.

Speaking of STBS Day, I got a Valentine's balloon today...from the office Lothario. Before you get the wrong idea, let me explain. You see Lothario is 45+ and married. He is carrying on an affair with the 20 something engaged receptionist (aka Half-Wit). Discretion is really not a part of their vocabulary as everyone knows about the affair, but they have fooled themselves into thinking that it is on the downlow. It must be this frame of mind that prompted Lothario to buy all the ladies he works with a balloon so he could also buy Half-Wit a balloon with no comment. I wanted to hurl when he gave it to me, but I smiled and thanked him ever so sweetly as he stared down my blouse the whole while. Ah, true love!

Saturday was a fun day as I took Joseph's teen on a beauty day. We got massages, manicures, pedicures, and eyebrow waxes. When we were done with our day of beauty we hooked up with Joseph and his best friend for dinner. We went to Outback and we sat at the bar because of the 2 hour wait for a table. While we were waiting for our food, the teenager got a call from her current love interest so she disappeared to talk to him and that left an empty seat between me and Grizzly Adams. Grizzly took a shine to me and was working hard to pick me up despite the clear evidence that I was with Joseph (was it the kissing that gave that away????). Well, Joseph thought the situation was hysterical and told me I could always ditch him for Grizzly.

It must have been my weekend for pickups because the next night, Joseph, teen, & I went out to dinner and this guy comes in with his pre-teen daughter and is seated next to us. He starts talking to us, but mainly he spoke to me and looked only at me and flirted with me. Again, I am clearly with Joseph so I am wondering "What the ????". As I am looking and talking to this guy I am thinking he looks a bit familiar...it was not until I got home that evening that I realized he was one of the internet potential dates that I kicked to the curb when Joseph came along--OOPS! I don't think Joseph found the second attempt to pick me up while with him quite so humourous, but I sure did!

Last night I got roped in by my friend Jadey to teach her fitness class. I tell you--it has been a million years since I have done that and I felt so awkward. Fortunately, I had some help and the ladies in the class were very forgiving AND I think I may have found a dance partner. Rob, a personal trainer, works for my friend Jadey. He helped me with the fitness class last night. Anyway, he is a luscious piece of arm candy with an incredible body, handsome face, and Sweet! He wants to learn ballroom dance so we may be doing a trade--personal training sessions for dance lessons. We shall see how that all falls together. I can get a buff bod and he can learn how to impress the ladies on the dance floor--works for me!

Lastly, a note to my very own Pirate: I hope your mum is doing okay and I am thinking of you often.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Glad to hear things are still good and the graveyard didn't get another addition just yet. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful Valentines Day.

8:44 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sassy! I'm glad that you and Joseph are holding things together. You need a steadying influence! LOL

3:05 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Happy V Day to you guys too! You both are the best!!!!!!!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sassy! Glad to hear you and Joseph are hangin' in there! Hope he gets over the crud...I know how he feels.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home