Thursday, February 08, 2007
A friend by any other name

I have been negligent in congratulating my dear friend Ryan on her upcoming nuptials in September. I was cruising through her wedding website and low & behold I read something under the wedding party section that has brought tears to my eyes. One of the sweetest things ever said about me is found on her site:

"Sassy - Bridesmaid

Bride's side, Dear and True Friend

Sassy and I met the first night of our first class at school and we have been class partners and friends throughout the whole school process. She is highly motivated and detailed when it comes to work and school. She is silly and funny when it comes to life. She has great style and flair and she is like the sun and fresh air when you have been inside all winter! She has been through a lot of tough stuff in her life and yet, she is the most positive and upbeat person that I know. She is a true friend in a world where so many people aren't true at all!"

Wow! I can't tell you how much that means to me Ryan. What a sweetie you are and I am ever so thankful that we have met because you have been a port in my storms.

I am so excited that you finally got your wish and have set the wedding date. I also want to thank you for picking elegant and beautiful dresses for us to wear in the wedding. We should both be nice & skinny by September! Chris sure is a lucky guy!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

She does sound sweet, Sassy. I hope the wedding goes off without a problem. As so many often do. LOL

11:59 AM  
Blogger David said...

That was a very sweet thing of her to say Sassy :)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home