Thursday, March 15, 2007
Kickin' It

Utenzi & Fatman- you will be happy to know that I have taken my self-pity and directed towards the gym. I am kicking the fitness plan into ultra high gear. No men for me...celibacy central. I think the biker dude thing is less emotional as far as me wanting to be with him and more he beat me to the punch on breaking up. Sounds silly I know, but there it is. Regardless, I am running, walking, biking, tai ching, pilateing, etc. I should have one killer body when it is all said & done.

Roselle--girl, seriously, lets meet. Martinis on a beach works for me. We must talk. I live within hours of several beaches.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

It gets better...promise.

8:58 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i think we are wired on the same frequency because i totally upped my gym routine this week too decided that celibacy is clearly the new sex! hahahah!

10:00 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Good going, Sassy. No doubt you'll meet someone soon at the gym who'll be absolutely bowled over by your many wonderful attributes.

Oddly enough you find the best gems when you're not actively looking. At least that's the story I'm going with today.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Dios mio what I have missed during my absence from all things blogosphere! You broke up? Oh my I am so sorry to hear that my friend!

But it makes me happy to hear you strong and ready to kick ass and yes, the best thing is exercise as it will help with your spirits and ooowee on killer bods! Those always come in handy now don't they?

But I am back now and ready to not miss any Sassylicious adventures I tell you! Have a fabulous weekend and boho smooches flying your way!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Fatman said...

I'm with you on this one Costa Rica: bongs help everything. But pray tell, little spambot, what would you do in an emotional crisis? And do you dream of electric sheep?

Sassyassy- Let's not go too overboard with the excercising either. You can always catch a taxi instead of going on a run.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home