Saturday, March 17, 2007
Chai, Rugby, and the List

Thursday nite, my friend Jadey & I went to see Anoushka Shankar. She is Norah Jones half sister. She does Indian music like no one I have ever heard. The night was magical, mystical, seductive with her ragas. I was truly impressed by the talent. If you are into eclectic or Eastern music...go directly to Amazon and buy her album Rise...or better yet, go see her live.

Last nite, my friend Bea & I went out to dinner (yummy mojitos), shopping at Macy's, and then to see Sandra Bullock's new movie Premonition. I liked it. It entertained me and I think Sandra has it going on in Hollywood.

On the weekends I work for this CPA in a university town close by. The rugby field is across the street from her office. Every Saturday I gaze longingly across the parking lot hoping for a glimpse of some eye candy...today I hit the jackpot...must have been about 50 guys out there in the field.

The list of men grows daily. Here is the rundown:

1. Mr. Gorgeous Entrepreneur...he is going to come down to visit me in April. He is very articulate, funny, kind, chatty, and very good-looking. divorced with two children who don't live with him full-time. Lives in Ohio. slightly older than me.

***UPDATE***
2. Adorable Country Boy is back in the pic. I might meet him in person to verify the incompatibility with the accent. I asked him to consider a date next weekend, but I hav ea feeling he is naturally going to be gun shy. He is just so darn sweet! no children, never married. Lives 1 hour away. My age.

We are going out on Sunday. I will not (I keep repeating this to myself) talk to him on the phone between now & then. And he is very sexy. I mean accent aside I think he is hot and I get warm fuzzy spine tingles when we chat.

***UPDATE***
3. Hot College Guy is nice looking, funny, witty, charming. We are having a drink tomorrow nite when I get out of the office. He lives in the town where I work on the weekends. He is in his late 20's so we have a bit of an age difference. no children, never married.

The date went very well...I mean the first words out of Hot College Guy were "OMG, You are so HOT!" We hung out, had some beers, joked around. I would definitely hang out with him again. Not relationship material, but a lot of fun. You can't go wrong when a hottie thinks you are a hottie. Nice arm & eye candy.

***UPDATE***
4. Art Professor is 10 years older, artistic, articulate, sweet. He is very chatty which I like and we are enjoying getting to know one another. Lives in neighboring state (3 hrs away). divorced, no children.

Not the one for me, but I already committed to dinner with him Friday nite. He is definitely sweet and talented in the art department....but a bit too--strange--for my taste. Maybe I will feel differently after meeting him in person.


***UPDATE***
5. Local guy (I can't even come up with a good nickname for this one) Larry the Cable Guy. He is not much to look at. Sorta funny. Good taste in music. Not real enthused about him, but having drinks with him on Thursday Wednesday nite. divorced, two children, not living with him. Lives 15 mins away, slightly older.

A few other stragglers are hovering, but I think I need to cap this at 5 for now. Thats what is on tap in Sassy dating department right now. All these guys popped up this week. I really need to do a spreadsheet to stay organized.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fatman said...

Decisions, decisions. Does Sassy go for Gordon Gekko or the Hick? Quietly I'm hoping you go on a date with the Hillbilly so we can make redneck jokes about slack-jawed yokels for a while. College guy = ditch. Art Prof = ditch. Local guy = yawn. Still, at least there'll be many a drinking night on your pursuit for the perfect man.

1:00 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Wow. That's really playing the field, Sassy. I'd not be able to handle that many people in a decade. You have serious dating talent, Sassy.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home