Sunday, March 25, 2007
It's In His Kiss and Other Things My Mama Never Told Me

Life was crazy this week with all the dates:

1. I met Larry the Cable Guy. Actually he turned out to be nice & funny. I am not attracted, but I would hang out with him once in a while. And Joseph was a spaz and never showed up to see my hot outfit, but I decided I just don't care.

2. I rescheduled my date with the Art Professor...just too exhausted with my work schedule to make the trip down to see him.

3. Since I stayed in town on Friday nite, I hooked up with Hot College boy for date #2. It went very very well...until he kissed me. Even in a haze of several beers...the kissing was awful! Okay, and then he told me he loved me. Yikes! Well, and then there was the overbearing attitude cloaked in sweetness. I canceled date #3 and have not returned his phone calls or Im's.

4. Karma is a Bitch! Adorable Country Boy never showed up for our date today. I guess it is conceivable there is a legitimate reason (his father has cancer), but he never called, never Im'd, never emailed and he did not respond to my text message. The list is going to naturally devolve back down to zero and maybe I will look into some nunnery brochures because the enforced celibacy is killlllllllingggggg me.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

My heart goes out to you, Sassy. I'm sure there's plenty of room at the Nunnery tho since not many women want that job anymore. Say hi to the Sisters for me.

12:21 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Yeah, I'm feeling the love there Utenzi. But in a twist of events...appears the nunnery will not be needed afterall.

Woohoo! There is a god!

1:31 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

*whew* It's good to know that you're keeping everything in good working order, Sassy. Any mechanic knows that parts only keep on working when lubricated and worked out on a regular basis. You're being very responsible with your maintenance routine!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Well, you are so twisting my hand and making me use the old cliché of "remember the light at the end of the tunnel" but 'tis simply my way to say that a dry spell with a fab chica like you will not last long! Mark my words!

I suppose I should say rest up for the coming sizzle! FO SHIZZLE! ;-P

1:18 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Hello?????

5:52 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Yikes indeed (#3)! Well, if your list goes down to zero, at least you've got Larry to fall back on.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home