Wednesday, July 11, 2007
An Amusing Incident with a Kebab

That is one of my favorite lines from Nottinghill. Strictly speaking, this is not about kebabs, but I always wanted to use that line in a post so I am going to make it work.

I am a bit shy with Lovah still. It is really quite odd since he speaks as if I have the body of a goddess. Quite contrary to past lovers, I don't wander around nude. In fact I usually wear my sexy bits of fabric to bed & toss them off from under the covers (weird, huh?). Lovah finds this quirk of mine funny (and perhaps endearing, but who can say for sure--maybe just annoying).

Lovah and I were lounging in bed this past Sunday when we started fooling around a bit. We were both fully clothed. When he whispered in my ear what he wanted to do to me/for me to energize me before I started dinner, I jumped off the bed and ran for the bathroom. I was not putting in a diaphragm or shaving my legs...I wanted to surprise Lovah. I stripped down, opened the bathroom door and took a flying leap onto the bed & onto Lovah. He was definitely surprised as I have never done that before...the look on his face was priceless. I got my treat in spades!!! It was so worth the streaking incident to see his face! He still can't stop talking about it and I can't stop smiling about the results.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

*blush* Maybe a bit too much information, Sassy! It's mixed company in here. By the by, how did that relate to kebabs?

10:11 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Say it isn't so...could I possibly be responsible for making you blush? I would think you science dudes would be able to handle references to nudity Utenzi! Besides, you know the topics are wide open here on this blog.

As for the kebabs...I did make dinner afterwards....

10:38 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Oh! I should have realized that kebabs were what was being eaten. I guess I focused too much on the *blush* stuff and forgot that the two of you had dinner later on, Sassy.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home