Friday, June 29, 2007
Craving

It has been a long time (okay, since Adorable) since I have had such a strong craving to be with someone, but Lovah got it going on. His tongue has magical and addictive properties. He makes me sizzle, sigh & scream all at the same time. I have had to go a week without my "drug" of choice and I am as jittery as a junky waiting on the next fix. Lovah is quite the tease too...a coochie tease. There--I think I have coined a new phrase and about damn time too! Tonight, I am shooting for three trips to heaven spread out over several hours....I am ready to go.

Ready or not Lovah, here I come....................

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I've heard of CT scans being done in hospitals. I wonder if the CT part refers to "coochie tease"? If so, then it's not a new term. Hmmm. I guess that'd be a OB/Gyn thing, huh?

Not my area, I'm afraid, Sassy. I get all neurotic when wet and slippery things are near me. I need one of those highway signs on my forehead that warn about wet areas.

10:37 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...there is therapy for that you know...perhaps you should seek help as you may be missing out!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home