Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Last Nite

I did not sleep well last night. It certainly was not because I was in the throes of passion (Friday cannot get here soon enough for that!). No, it was a combination of factors: first I kept waking up with a weird cramp in my inner thigh. I am used to charley horses in my calves and feet, but inner thigh?

Then I kept dreaming about my graduation paper. Now, normally I welcome those dreams because when I have writer's block, the dream will normally open up some fresh perspective on my topic. Not last night---nooooooo I kept dreaming that I was erasing passages I wrote and rearranging what was left so it did not make sense.

Finally I dreamed I was back in the house I grew up in with my siblings. A few cats we had as pets surfaced in the dream too. I was an adult and I was chasing after the sibs who were youngsters.

Dreams fascinate me. I have had some incredible sex dreams that were so real that I woke up incredibly satisfied. I love those dreams. Usually, my dreams have the recurring theme of me being a sort of "Jane Bond" and I am rescuing people, kicking bad-guy ass, etc. I don't mind those dreams either. The nightmares I have usually involve snakes. I am deathly afraid of snakes...I would probably hyperventilate to death if I encountered one. I cannot even look at pictures of snakes in books or magazines or it will kick off night long nightmares about them. I definitely won't be seeing that movie about snakes on planes!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

That inner thigh cramp is weird, Sassy. I've never heard of that before. I hope you're feeling better now--except for the sleepy thing, of course.

9:41 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi,
I am hoping lovah boy is going to give me a nice leg massage this weekend to work the kinks out ;)

10:13 AM  
Blogger David said...

Pervs. Sex dreams, inner thigh massages, completely satisfied. Seriously. PERVS.

Write more about your sex dream ;)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home