Friday, June 22, 2007
Freakshow

Overall, I have been quite successful with using the internet dating sites to meet men. In fact, I would have had only one date in the past year if I did not use that avenue. If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know that from time to time a freak will turn up in the mix. I have been fortunate to have avoided the freaks (not the psychos--and believe me there is a difference). Today, I get an IM from someone I would classify as a freak. I don't know, maybe I am being harsh so you be the judge:

"Hi angel....... how was ur day been,how was the weather treating you, i hope u are in good health... i was pimping on profile and when i saw urs mmmm........... my heart erased and i was totally engrossed on it,u look so superb and irresistible and i said i should write u and know so much abt u,well i am Dick johnson by name whats abt u?i care to know so much abt u,cos when i look at ur profile and ur personality i like every things abt u,i think u are the best out of all the women on yahoo personals online dating site .....Your eyes can make the sun rise, or You are the reason my heart beats, or You look so good, I wish I could grow a whole field of you..... well dont forget my name is Dick. please can u bless me with ur beauty?"

I won't be responding to this guy, because he is just freaky to me! I am the best out of all the millions of women on yahoo? And he wishes he could grow a whole field of me? Let us not even get into the lack of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical skills he displays--which is a big indicator whether I will respond to someone anyway.

I might develop a sideline business though. You see my friends love my personals write up about myself and I have received compliments from others about it. I received an SOS last night from my friend Bea to help her with her new Yahoo personals account. I headed over there and within minutes I had a slamdunk of a profile for her. On one of the sites, she received three hits within minutes of setting up the account and one made a point of complimenting her on her profile. I have the gift of spin doctor--or so my dear lover likes to point out. I think he is afraid it might get used on him one day and I have no way to alleviate his fears! Yes, it could happen, but for now I don't think so...as long as he allows me the freedom to play a little loose & free; as long as he understands that freedom is the ticket to keeping me.

Have a wonderful weekend! I know I am with the birthday (and birthday booty gift I am insisting on receiving)! Did I tell ya'll that my cousin is two days older than me? I just called to wish him a belated-by-a-day birthday wish and he informed me he is eternally 32...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in my family on my dad's side. We are so much alike it is scary...interesting to see the male version of myself.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
best response to profile EVER!
definitely freak show material!
maybe you should have a graveyard-esque place where freaks go to lie too ;)

1:28 PM  
Blogger RW said...

Happy birthday! That actually sounds like a good business!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Ha, ha, haaaa! Yeah, I turn 23 each year! *sigh*

Happy belated birthday amiga mia and YES that dude is a F-REAK FO SHO and good for you for steering clear of him! Take good care of you!

10:19 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Happy Birthday Sassy and I hope you enjoy the boots that you insisted on. Isn't summer an odd time to request boots?

8:01 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Ah, Utenzi...I think an eye dr. visit is in order...I said BOOTY not boots. Although, given my propensity to collect shoes, that would be an awesome gift for me...size 8 if you care to buy me a pair.

Roselle--great idea chica...I think I will do that!

RW--you are such a sweety! Thanks for the good wishes.

Miz B--darling--glad you surfaced for a bit. I sure have missed you! Will head to your blog later today to catch up.

11:38 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

oops. Sorry, Sassy. I guess I'm just so used to you "booting" out your paramours after a few weeks that I assumed you had a ongoing need for boots. Size 8, you say?

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home