Thursday, June 07, 2007
Of Ex-Lovers & Psychos

Much to his chagrin and not a little bit of eating his heart out....I managed to escape Joseph's putting on the charm for a booty call in exchange for fixing poor laptop. The thing about old lovers is they know what works and he knows that I adore having my face caressed and hair brushed back gently off my face. It was his signature move on me in the beginning of our relationship and what melted my heart. He moved in for a goodbye hug and segued into a passionate kiss coupled with the signature moves. For a millisecond of time I let myself suspend in the passion of his kiss, but the voices (Jadey's most particular) were screaming to get the hell outta there. So I listened to the voice of reason and pushed him away. I told him "This is just about a booty call and I deserve so much more than that." He agreed and I said goodbye. As I was backing out of the parking space I looked up and he was on the sidewalk just staring after me. He showed up yesterday morning at my apartment with my laptop in tow...fresh and fixed. I fixed him coffee, wrote him a check and he lingered. He told me I was incredibly sweet and had the power to change a man. I told him I did not have that kind of power and that a man should change for himself and not someone else. He is lonely you see and I guess missing his unpaid babysitter. Eating his heart out for letting me slip away in a careless whim. Yes, there is satisfaction in seeing that and no regrets for not being lured in by the Joseph charm once again.

I had the locks changed on my apartment this week when my BlogLover pointed out that 27A psycho could have put in a webcam. I don't think he did, but why chance it. Then as if there has not been enough on the man front this week, Latin Lovah psycho resurfaced. This is a transcript of the bizzare IM chat we had:

----- Our chat on Wed, 6/6/07 3:56 PM -----
latinlovah (3:44 PM): hello

SassyDragon (3:46 PM): hi

latinlovah (3:46 PM): what is your first name ms dragon

SassyDragon (3:47 PM): Sassy

latinlovah (3:47 PM): what is your name on yahoosingles , is that your first name

latinlovah (3:48 PM): can you post your foto on messenger

SassyDragon (3:48 PM): Luis, this is Chris

SassyDragon (3:48 PM): don't think you intended to talk to me again

latinlovah (3:48 PM): what

SassyDragon (3:50 PM): the last time we chatted you said it would be the last...maybe you clicked on my IM name by mistake

latinlovah (3:51 PM): dont know what you mean

SassyDragon (3:52 PM): we met for coffee & dinner several weeks ago.......do you remember that?

latinloavh (3:53 PM): your from va.

SassyDragon (3:53 PM): yes

latinlovah (3:53 PM): what happened with your new beau

SassyDragon (3:53 PM): what do you mean?

latinlovah (3:54 PM): you said you had reconnect with an old flame

SassyDragon (3:56 PM): yes

SassyDragon (3:56 PM): and the last time we chatted you said you were never talking to me again

SassyDragon (3:56 PM): so I guess I am confused

I thought this chat would be the end (again)! But nooooooo he resurfaced last night to ask to be added to my yahoo messenger list. I blocked this wackjob. I guess it could be said that Sassy has gotten her psycho-magnet mystic back. Diane of Martinis for Two could certainly tell you how powerful a pyscho-magnet a much younger Sassy was. She has the stories that would make your hair curl (sadly, they never made my hair curl despite living the reality...I had to get perms for that). Mama always said that a sense of humor was worth its weight in gold and thank god I have that in spades! I need it to put perspective on the weird shit that goes on in my life. BlogLover says he finds me tortured but I told him it was more like haunted, but at least I could laugh about all the damn craziness. I don't think BlogLover has ever had quite so much drama in his existence....do you really think you can handle it, BlogLover? I hope I am not one of your scientific experiments.....tee hee, but damn it sure is fun if it is.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

...so apparently my guess yesterday that it was Joseph falls quite short of the mark. Damn. Back to the drawing board!

Your observation that old lovers know what works rings quite true, Sassy. They also carry baggage though and that often makes it easier to turn them away. You know just how much trouble would lie down that road, if traveled again. Latinlovah sounds like a great example of trouble avoided. Funny IM too--thanks for sharing that!

10:46 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi, I am sure you will eventually hit upon the right answer...with a little more attention to detail....it is always in the details.

I would say all the men in the Sassy Graveyard are to be avoided at all costs--otherwise they would not be there!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home