Monday, May 21, 2007
The 27's

I went out with both 27a and 27b this weekend. 27b is a real sweetie. We spent a delightful evening laughing & talking. I really did not put much effort into my appearance to be honest. I just wanted a laid back evening so I was quite surprised when 27b told me I was super sexy. Got another conquest....darn it! I LIKE him he is fun...a buddy kind of fun and he is crazy in like with me. *sigh* He is also rather innocent....sweet kisser, not a lot of experience. I am going to have to cut him loose. I thought I would go on one more date and then tell him that I just don't feel the "zing". During the entire date, 27a kept text messaging me and he called me at 11pm to see where I was so he could join me....

27a finally got a clue last nite...he said he realized I just want to be friends right now....bingo. At last someone who pays attention to the clues.

No newbie dating wannabees on the scene right at this very moment. I really think I am going to have to stop the dating for the last bit of school. I have not been able to concentrate on these things juggling all these men. School is more important.

I had a weird dream last nite....I dreamed that this old friend who suddenly ceased to speak to me except on rare occasion handed me a life raft. She then said, "I have missed you and I have made plans for us to go away for the weekend." Her parents were standing around trying to inflate the raft I was given and they were all smiles. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.

Have a happy week ya'll!!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

That's a pretty odd dream, Sassy. I wonder what it means--if anything. I certainly don't have any idea.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Fatman said...

Wow. I've been missing out on this whole backlog of dating...er..stuff. Seems to me that there's plenty of options there at least. I don't really have a Freud hat to interpret dreams, nor do I particularly want to. I've buried the hatchet with many friends in dreams and wake up feeling cheated because I thought an ongoing situation had finally been resolved.

2:35 AM  
Blogger David said...

Your date life is very exciting. Always tons of men around trying for that sassy assy. Who could blame them. That 3 or 4 months we dated, whew!! I am still recovering.... Oh wait that was another Dave, and he was in the graveyard from day 1.

Glad to hear you are still going strong with the dating scene!

1:11 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

OMG! You guys so crack me up!!! I would date any one of ya...and I promise I would not give you an honorary in the graveyard. Well, Dave I guess I wouldnt date you coz, well, I don't want Renee' to kick my ass, but you are cute enough! Utenzi, I believe you have g'friend too and well, no Sassy Assy ass-kickings are worth a date. Fatman, you gotta come to US, dude so we can party.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Fatman said...

Don't hold me to this Sassy but my friend Free Beer and I are seriously thinking about going to the States next year. We want to see Letterman live. Unfortunately I think you can only get tickets by pot luck so we'll see how long this plan lasts. (Our other plans for next year are: smoke cigars in Cuba and go salmon fishing in Alaska)

10:14 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Fatman--if it comes to fruition, let me know, we will meet up!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home