Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Blogged Down

I have been fighting a sinus infection for weeks now...guess I ran myself down during tax season with the crazy hours and hopping social life.

So much to tell and I am sorry I have not kept up with everyone's blogs. I can be such a slacker.

The Men:

1. Art professor got kicked to the curb. We met face-to-face and well, he had this depressed air about him and I just had to say no. When I told him I did not think it was going to work, he told me I was the someone special he has been searching for (*sigh*)--why is it always the wrong man saying the right thing?

2. Adorable...hotter than anyone I have ever been with. Father is dying of cancer and he has gone MIA. Somehow, I think he is just to be a really fab memory and I will be pining for the incredible sex for a long time to come.

3. Hot College Guy...in the lead at the moment. He is steady & dependable. We talk almost everyday and we see each other pretty regularly. He thinks I am awesome and I think he is pretty awesome too. I don't see a future in it, but it is good for right now.

4. Larry the Cable Guy...a great buddy. We enjoy going out to dinner & movies. He is pretty cool, but I'm not attracted to him and I don't believe he is attracted to me. It works for me...hang out with no strings.

5. Mr. Dad....decided to give him a try even though he has kids because his kids are older. However, despite being a successful business man, he comes with mucho baggage....psycho ex-wife, troubled kids....I ran and have not looked back.

6. Mr. Corvette...going through mid-life crisis, but I would go out with him once if I got to ride in his corvette.

7. Found out Biker Dude ditched me to go back to his ho that was pre-me. His best friend has made the moves on me....yikes! Biker Dude sent me an email this week like we are still good friends (barf!).

So that is the man recap.

Dance:

I started back with dancing. I travel to Charlotte, NC to the Queen City Ballroom. Nikolai is my dance instructor. Not only is he hawt!, but we dance very well together. I also started some private sessions on ballet & modern dance to sharpen my ballroom moves. Between the dance, yoga & aerobics, I continue to lose weight and I am getting into some really sexy adorable clothing to showcase the girls. My friends, Jadey and Bea, have been instrumental in finding me some awesome clothing to go dancing in. We have also been hanging out in a latin club that opened up down the road from my apartment. The owner just loves us and we get treated like queens. He makes sure he sends his dancer/studs to us for a turn on the dance floor. This week, he made a special run down the street to get us mint for our mojitos. I love the goddess treatment.

Work:

I am really going to go full force with marketing efforts to get my accounting business off the ground. Got some things shaping up for me!

School:

Only 5 weeks left and I will have my BBA! Woo baby! Then a little break. I will be enrolling in a Master of Accountancy with concentration in Forensic Accounting after that. I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. A CSI in the accounting world. I will sit for the Certified Fraud exam and for the CPA exam. Just two more years of schooling to go! I can do it (I think).

so what is new with you guys????????

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Glad to see ya around. Must have been pretty busy, with all the tax stuff.

7:55 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Man, o' man, Sassy. You sure do plow though a lot of men!

The ballroom dancing stuff sounds great--I wish I didn't have two left feet. Or is it two right feet that I have? Regardless, they don't dance well!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Glad you are back! Although I too have been MIA (and have just come back as well) so I am not one to chide MIA bloggers! ;-P

Dios mio you have been busy amiga mia! Hope all stays the course, have fun with the menu of delish dishes (and keep us informed!) and good luck with the business!

Besos...

8:16 AM  
Blogger B said...

school owns my ass until 1130am tomorrow, when i decide to walk my happy ass across the stage to get my college diploma in creative writing: AKA: Unemployment.

and then there's a boy...who i'm madly in love with...who has a girlfriend...for now.

12:30 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

Utenzi says it all. ;)

That and it's been too long since I've been able to read. Far too long.

I'm afraid to end this comment because the word verification looks like an algebra test.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home