Monday, May 07, 2007
Meanings

Heaven only knows that I have made up for a lot of lost time in the dating world with my many men...but I am beginning to wonder what the point is. I want something meaningful and emotional. I want to touch someone's heart and have him touch mine. I want someone in my life who makes a difference. I don't seem to be getting that and I just am not sure where to look for it....or if it even exists.

I think that is why Adorable's MIA is bothering me so...we really seemed to have made a connection and we had a lot in common AND he told me he was interested in a long-term relationship. Who knows? Maybe his "pre-me" girl came strolling back in his life like Joseph had happen and bam....he decided she was the one afterall. It is just so frustrating that the two men (Adorable and Mystery Man--I never talked about him) that I am extremely interested in and made a strong connection to just went MIA with no explanation and no response to calls/emails/text messages. I started to feel like a stalker, but both of them gave me plausible reasons for being out of touch, so I felt it was initially not unreasonable of me to continue making an effort. *sigh* if you damn guys would just say "get the hell outta my life" rather than disappear....it would make things a bit easier to swallow when we see you out with the latest & greatest ho.

Is there a point to dating? Should I continue to slog through all this meat market gambling? I am so disheartened right now and not a little frustrated. I know I have a lot to offer someone--the right one--but how do I find him? Where the hell is he???????

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

My take on it has been this... know exactly what it is that you want in a man to the point that you can feel his presence in your life. Don't just visualize, feel it and live your life just how you want to in the meanwhile. Do what rings true to your heart and stay the course, putting yourself and your emotional and physical health and YOUR needs first. And don't ever settle for anything less than what you want and the universe will respond in kind. It's how I got me my Loverboy... and yours is waiting for you! This much I know FO SHO! You deserve nothing short of wonderful amiga mia!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home