Sunday, May 06, 2007
Book Boy Revisited

Well, what an exciting weekend....spent weekend with Hot College Guy...I was ultimately disappointed {*sigh*}. It started out good...but it kept going on on on...I finally asked him to stop due to chafing...yeah go ahead, laugh! What the hell? I mean I find my perfect match (at least sexually) with Adorable and bam! gone. So I give Hottie a chance and well, no chemistry on my part....however, he is hot to trot to be with me again...thinks I am one hot sexy woman.
I couldn't get him outta my apartment soon enough today. So i scheduled a date with Mr. 27 for next Saturday (potential replacement for Adorable) and I upped it to this evening. I was dressed to impress and screaming sexy hawt mama. I had time to kill and the devil made me stroll into the bookstore where Book Boy works....can we say dropped jaw and mucho apologies for acting like a jerk last time we saw each other. I did give him a birthday kiss (the boy can kiss!) and we had a mini grope session, but ultimately I let him know that he missed his chance....he went home to pine briefly...he has ditched the teenager and is not seeing someone...tee hee hee...he won't be seeing me either...he had his chance.

I met up with Mr. 27. He is all about wanting sex with older woman....good kisser and he did buy me several drinks. We also had fun making fun of some of the people at the jazz club we were at....hawt to see me again...I am ambivalent....aside from the excellent kissing....I don't care whether I see him again...dammit...I want Adorable...I can't get him outta my head, outta my body, outta my memories....why did he go MIA? Why, I mean he seemed as hawt for me as I was for him....

I got on the scale today for 1st time in 2 months...I am only 14 lbs from my goal weight set last year at this time...woohoo! Gettin skinny! Also spent the weekend dancing the night away....had a blast and took a lesson with the foremost Argentine tango couple with hot dance instructor...it was incredible!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

damn. It sounds good on your end. Mucho fun??? I hope so.

5:17 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

My, my. I really don't know what to say, C!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home