Sunday, May 13, 2007
In the Blink of an Eye

Well, the dating scene changes minute by minute in my life. Gorgeous Waiter has come and gone. Mr. 27 is an excellent kisser, but I have given him the we are just friends speech. I am meeting Hot Latin Guy tonight. He popped up unexpectedly via Yahoo personals and we have chemistry at least on the phone and he looks cute in his pic. He thinks I am "simply stunning" and have "an incredibly sexy voice". He has been a gentleman and not rushed right into discussing sex and hookups which is rather refreshing. While I was speaking to him this morning (1am) my phone beeps in with another call (????) so I take a peek at the phone screen to see who dares call me at that time and......Mr. Adorable. Thats right folks! Turns out (sadly) his father did die while Adorable was on vacation and he just has been too torn up to speak to any one other than his family. I called him back. I could hear the pain in his voice so I know he was being straight up with me. I gave him the green light to get together again. We shall see...I intend to approach with caution, but I am like a moth to his flame.

Let's see...apparently Joseph's idea of "long term" is 2 months because he is on the prowl again for his next victim...I am strangely able to see his activity in the online dating site we belong to. I cancelled the dinner with his best friend...I just can't do it as the man really wants to date me. Larry the Cable Guy dumped me...I guess he is not wanting to be just buddies like I am. What a mixed bag of events...dumped, MIA comes back, I kicked a few to the curb....heavens I am a busy girl!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, a little too busy! Yeesh! :)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home