Thursday, May 10, 2007
You are being served

I got some sage advice from Mz. Boho on my prior post so I decided she was right...I need to work on my visualization skills....and who knows??????



I have been working out about two hours every day (today is a rest day). I have been doing aerobics, yoga, pilates, ballet, modern dance, the ballroom dance...anyway, last nite my friend Jadey and I are working out and we decide to go grab some food. Initially, we headed for Panera's because we were both still dressed in workout gear...for me that is yoga pants, tank top and snazzy sports bra peeking out...with flashes of some toned abs appearing occasionally. I changed into my high heels with the outfit because the tennies were getting on my nerves. Jadey decides we should see if this hip little place downtown will let us in dressed as we were. They did. We had an incredible waiter, Matt, give us awesome service. This guy was fabbo and great body, gorgeous, lots of personality....Jadey talked me into leaving one of my biz cards with a message on the back to call me if he was interested in going out for a drink. I wake up this morning and check my phone as is my typical habit....damn if there isn't a text message from my gorgeous man....and damn if I missed the opportunity to hook up with him last nite...so I sent text back...hoping to see him tonight after my dinner with Larry the Cable Guy. I am so very attracted to him and I haven't felt this zing in quite some time. Here is hoping for an awesome meeting with him.



Mr. 27 is most attentive (wonder why?). He has wanted to monopolize me every evening, but I have let him know I am busy and he can only have small allotments of time. He is okay. I just don't feel that "thing" with him and unfortunately he feels it for me.



Tomorrow night I have to bite the bullet and have dinner with Joseph's best friend. He is hounding me to death. He wants to take me out in payment of doing his taxes...I just want to let it go, but he is not about to. He wants to date even though I have told him there is no way in hell that will ever happen. Do you think if I pick my nose or drop the "f" word a million times during dinner that he will stop thinking that I am the epitome of the perfect woman??????



PS-the pic is me & my nieces....I saw them last weekend...I love those girls like crazy!!!



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

You've been talking about having huge "girls" in the frontal area for a while, Sassy, but I must admit this wasn't at all what I thought you meant. Still, they're very nice looking girls and all three of you make for an excellent picture.

Good luck with the dating scene. I don't envy you!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

You look great!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home